We Are Not Alone: Why We Have Already Found Extraterrestrial Life Paperback – Mar 16 2010
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Seth Shostak, Senior Astronomer at the SETI Institute
Felisa Wolfe-Simon, Research Fellow, Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences, Harvard University (Felisa Wolfe-Simon, Research Fellow, Department of Earth and Planeta)
The search for extraterrestrial life has entered the scientific mainstream. We Are Not Alone makes a compelling case. Balanced and thoughtful. (Neil F. Comins, Professor of Physics at the University of Maine and author of The Hazards of Space Travel)
Bang up to date and utterly riveting. An absorbing account of one of the greatest unresolved debates in the search for life. (Lewis Dartnell, author of Life in the Universe: A Beginner's Guide)
About the Author
Dr Dirk Schulze-Makuch is currently an Associate Professor in Astrobiology at Washington State University. His research has been widely published in media ranging from academic journals to The New Scientist. David Darling is an award winning popular science writer. He is the bestselling author of Equations of Eternity.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
A book to read, highly recommended!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Astronomy > Astronomy
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Astronomy > Astrophysics & Space Science
- Books > Science & Math > Astronomy > Astronomy
- Books > Science & Math > Astronomy > Mars
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Biology > Extraterrestrial
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Astrophysics
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Astronomy & Astrophysics
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Biology & Life Sciences > Biology