I really enjoyed reading this book, it is a great general personal finance book that covers a lot of the basics and sets the stage for furthering your knowledge. It covers the basics of savings, investing, debt, your first job, and spending.
The book covers the basics of the following areas, I included a recommended book to further your knowledge on each one.
1. Money Self Checkup -
Broke Millennial: Stop Scraping By and Get Your Financial Life Together
2. Budgets -
Your Money or Your Life: 9 Steps to Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Achieving Financial Independence: Fully Revised and Updated for 2018
3. Financial Products 101 - further reading
I Will Teach You To Be Rich: No Guilt. No Excuses. No B.S. Just a 6-Week Program that Works
4. Debt management & Student loans - further reading
Debt Free By 30
5. Living within your means - Further reading -
The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America's Wealthy
6. Negotiating your salary - further reading -
Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In
7. investing - further reading -
The Wealthy Barber Returns
8. Major life events - No further reading required.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 439 KB
- Print Length: 187 pages
- Publisher: Redford Enterprises (Aug. 23 2014)
- Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00N06271Q
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 95 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,279 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?