Web Analytics 100 Success Secrets: Make it easy to improve your results online, Strengthen your marketing initiatives, and create Higher Converting Websites Paperback – Oct 6 2008
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Here's another example: "One of the considered earliest methods used in determining how aggressive the website is based on the human activity recorded on it is the page view or the session that was made on the website." Huh?
Here's a final example -- you can find them at random by looking at any page: "Remember, ever click and every instance that the website is being opened regardless what the purpose may seem to be, that activity is still considered to be a traffic on the website." Nobody should have to work so hard to get the gist of what an author is trying to communicate!
On it's back cover, this book is billed as "easy to read". It is very difficult because most of the sentences don't make sense. Besides, the title of this book is completely misleading. The book is more like a dictionary that attempts to provide definitions of basic web analytics concepts. I don't see any "success secrets" here.
This book is a big waste of money!
There are no secrets in this book. It's very basic and elemental. You can find this information online. The title is completely misleading.
Save your money -- Don't buy this book!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > E-commerce > Internet Marketing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > Exams > MCSE
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > Microsoft
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > Publisher > Cisco
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Software Engineering > Information Systems
- Books > Computers & Technology > Databases > Data Mining
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Web Marketing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Website Analytics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Web Marketing