- Product Dimensions: 8 x 8 x 13.2 cm
- Shipping Weight: 40.8 g
- Manufacturer reference: 7Z-TISK-M5JT
- ASIN: B00CLF6WZO
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Dec 24 2013
- Average Customer Review: 91 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #88 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Magnesium 500mg Enhanced Absorption
|Price:||(CDN$ 0.10 / Count) & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 35. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 1.63 (22%)|
- Magnesium is an important nutrient for hundreds of biological functions and processes, including bone and muscle health and nervous system function
- Magnesium presented as krebs cycle sources (citrate, fumarate, succinate, malate, glucarate) is more absorbable
- Pure carbonate or oxide forms in people with insufficient stomach acid
- Used inside cells to produce energy
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Webber Naturals magnesium is an important nutrient for hundreds of biological functions and processes, including bone and muscle health and nervous system function. Magnesium presented as krebs cycle sources (citrate, fumarate, succinate, malate, glucarate) is more absorbable than the pure carbonate or oxide forms in people with insufficient stomach acid because the molecules breakdown easier without the need for stomach acid. The krebs cycle sources are also used inside cells to produce energy.
From the manufacturer
Maintains healthy bones, teeth and proper muscle function. Helps in tissue formation and to metabolize carbohydrates, fats, proteins. A factor in the maintenance of good health.
Webber Naturals Magnesium 500mg, Enhanced Absorption
Magnesium is a mineral that is involved in many essential bodily activities.
It regulates metabolic processes, including the production of energy from glucose, and metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. Magnesium benefits the cardiovascular system by toning the vascular system and is necessary for the proper functioning of muscles, including those of the heart.
Magnesium helps promote absorption of other minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, sodium and potassium, and plays an important role in the development and maintenance of healthy bones and teeth.
- Maintains healthy bones, teeth and proper muscle function
- Suitable for individuals with low stomach acid
- Provides an enhanced absorption form of magnesium
- Helps with metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats
- Provides 500 mg of magnesium per tablet