- Shipping Weight: 40.8 g
- ASIN: B009D9ORLW
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Sept. 27 2013
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,739 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Webber Naturals Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin Tablet, 250mcg
- Vitamin B12 cyanocobalamin tablets are necessary for energy production and nervous system function
- It forms a protective sheath around nerves for the production of acetylcholine
- Helps with memory and learning; for the synthesis of red blood cells; for producing the genetic materials DNA and RNA
- Vitamin B12 works with folic acid to control homocysteine levels
- This 250 mcg tablet comes in 90 per pack
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Webber Naturals vitamin B12 cyanocobalamin tablets are necessary for energy production, for nervous system function, needed to produce myelin. It forms a protective sheath around nerves for the production of acetylcholine. Helps with memory and learning. Also helps for the synthesis of red blood cells and for producing the genetic materials DNA and RNA. Vitamin B12 works with folic acid to control homocysteine levels. Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins. B12 has provided relief for fatigue, nervous irritability, mild impairment in memory, inability to concentrate, mental depression, insomnia and lack of balance. This 250 mcg tablet comes in 90 per pack.
Safety WarningKeep out of reach of children.
Legal DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
IngredientsVitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 250 mcg
Directions1 to 4 tablets daily or as directed by a physician.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I chose this B12 because it's high quality, is 250mcg per tablet (2mcg is the current daily recommendation for the average adult *nih) which is more than enough. I also like that this one includes folic acid to help control homocysteine levels which is an amino acid. I take 1 tablet every few days and have my blood tested annually, B12 has never been an issue. I highly recommend this product for everyone.