- Product Dimensions: 83.8 x 99.1 x 66 cm ; 83 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 83 Kg
- Item model number: 62020001
- ASIN: B01JIRLWI4
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Oct. 28 2016
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #66,753 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
Weber 62020001 Genesis II E-410 Liquid Propane Grill, Copper
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- GS4 Grilling System includes four high performance stainless steel burners with porcelain enameled Flavorizer bars
- New Grease Management System reduces risk of dangerous flare-ups and makes grease removal easy
- Porcelain enameled cast iron cooking grates provide 646 square inches of cooking space with 198 square inch Tuck-Away warming rack overhead
- Infinity Ignition ensures that by turning the knob, the gas will ignite and start each burner with ease, and is backed by a generous warranty
- Stainless steel side prep workspaces feature integrated hanging storage hooks for your barbecue tools
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Color Name: Copper | Style: Liquid Propane
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The GS4 High Performance Grilling System sets a new standard in the world of backyard cuisine, and lands the Genesis II in a class of its own. This innovative grilling system is based on over 30 years of grilling experience, culinary expertise, and most importantly, avidly considering the wants and needs of the people who matter most – the grilling community. Each component of GS4 was uniquely designed for ease-of-use and to provide an unequaled satisfaction to your backyard grilling experience. Promising burners that are ensured to ignite every time, smoke infused food that grills evenly and consistently regardless of where it’s placed on the cooking grate, and hassle free cleanup; you are able to focus on what it’s is all about – bringing people together around the grill. The GS4 grilling system is composed of four key components: The Infinity Ignition, High Performance Burners, Flavorizer Bars, and Grease Management System. These components ensure that every aspect of your grilling experience is easy and reliable; from the moment the burners are lit to the general maintenance of your grill. And together, create the strongest grilling engine within this Genesis grill.
From the manufacturer
The GS4 grilling system is composed of four key components: The Infinity Ignition, High Performance Burners, Flavorizer Bars, and Grease Management System. These components ensure that every aspect of your grilling experience is easy and reliable; from the moment the burners are lit to the general maintenance of your grill. And together, create the strongest grilling engine within every Genesis II and Genesis II LX grill.
The GS4 Grilling System
The Power to Bring People Together
The GS4 High Performance Grilling System sets a new standard in the world of backyard cuisine, and lands the Genesis II and Genesis II LX series of gas grills in a class of their own. This innovative grilling system is based on over 30 years of grilling experience, culinary expertise, and most importantly, avidly considering the wants and needs of the people who matter most – the grilling community.
Each component of GS4 was uniquely designed for ease-of-use and to provide an unequaled satisfaction to your backyard grilling experience. Promising burners that are ensured to ignite every time, smoke infused food that grills evenly and consistently regardless of where it’s placed on the cooking grate, and hassle free cleanup; you are able to focus on what it’s is all about – bringing people together around the grill.
The Infinity Ignition is guaranteed to ignite every time. Backed by a generous warranty, rest assured that you’ll be up-and-grilling the first time, every time.
Porcelain-Enameled, Cast Iron Cooking Grates
The reversible cooking grates empower you to be even more creative with your dish. The thin side of the cooking grate is ideal for delicate food such as fish and shrimp, while the wider side creates a thick sear mark enhancing the ﬂavor of your food.
Open Cart Design
The sleek open-cart design provides additional room and accessibility of your grilling tools.
Side Tables with Integrated Tool Hooks
Use the side tables to keep platters, seasonings, and tools within arm’s reach. Hang your essential grilling tools on the hooks for easy access and organization of your backyard workspace. The side table folds down in models equipped with two and three burners.
Tuck-Away Warming Rack
The Tuck-Away warming rack keeps food warm or toasts burger buns, as the main meal grills below. The unique Tuck-Away feature allows you to fold it down when not in use, providing optimal grilling space and convenient in-the-grill storage.
The newest grilling essential - the iGrill3 digital Bluetooth thermometer monitors your food from beginning to end, displaying the real-time temperature, and fuel tank level, on your mobile device. Once you’ve downloaded the Weber iGrill app, connect the iGrill to Bluetooth, and run up to four thermometer probes from your grill to the food. (Sold separately.)
|GS4 Grilling System||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Main burners: BTU-per-hour input||26,000||37,500||48,000||60,000|
|Primary cooking area (square inches)||380||513||646||770|
|Stainless Steel Heat Deflectors||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Porcelain-enameled lid with thermometer||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Stainless steel work surfaces||2||2||2||2|
|Fold down left side table||✓||✓|
|Fuel gauge (LP models only)||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Over the decades I have always opted for the $350 price point grills. I constantly experienced burned out burners, rusted components and poor engineering.
This grill is built like a tank - massively superior and easily worth the extra investment. Engineering enhancements include:
1) Heavy duty main fire box; You know how the water quickly evaporates off the top of your cheap grill as it heats up? Well, this grill is so heavy duty that it actually contains the heat - what a concept. The rain droplets won't evaporate off until the grill is over 450 degrees.
2) The drip guards are designed to be steeply pitched, so instead of that flat surface that catches the grease and then catches on fire and burns your chicken - it actually channels it away.
3) The slide in base of the fire box is also steep so that it actually channels burned stuff, grease etc down into the catch pan. (Unlike the nearly flat base of the $350 grills). Again, this avoids the periodic grill fire when that detritus finally catches on fire and burns off.
4) Electronics for the starters are mounted away from the heat - so they don't burn up in the first 3 months of ownership. Again, what a concept!
5) Burners have holes in them that do extend forward and backward enough to make the entire grill surface usable - they aren't lying about this.
6) The burners slide into slots, rather than screw into place. This means those screws that burn up and rust into a solid mass of unmovable metal (in cheaper grills) won't be there if and when I have to change a burner.
7) The wheels on this grill are hefty enough to be used. I busted a wheel off my previous grill moving it across the porch.
If you're thinking that it is time to move up to a serious grill, please consider this fine item.
With all 4 burners on high, with 15-20 minutes of preheat time, you'll be lucky to see 550F inside. If you're not cooking for the whole gang, and only turn on 2 burners, then after a long preheat you'll be lucky to see 400F.
This isn't enough to get a hard sear on a 1.5" steak before it is already medium inside. Nor is it enough to char vegetables. You might as well cook them in a hot oven. My old Weber Silver B grill got hot. Hot enough to burn things if I wanted to. This grill couldn't burn a piece of meat or a vegetable even with concerted effort. So if you need a safety mechanism where everything is kept on a mid-grade "medium", then this is the grill for you.
This is by design, so no, my gas regulator isn't broken or safety-triggered. This is now the 3rd container of propane, and I have verified that gas is flowing as designed.
Even heat. Ignition works well. Looks nice. Perpetually stuck on medium-levels of heat, even when pre-heated on highest settings, and just plain isn't hot enough.