Webetop Mens Mesh Motorcycle Protective Jacket With Armor Full Body Spine Chest Shoulder Back Protector Gear for Motorbike Motorcross Racing MTB Black,L
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Webetop "Braver Armor" is made of full Polyurethane,comparing to other two materials in market:plastic and plastic mix polyurethane,it's much more durable,with much stronger impact-resistant.
- Maximum Ventilation in the market,we all want protection of a jacket without sweating so much in the summer heat.Comparing to other same styles in market,Webetop "Braver Armor" is comfortable to wear even in 100+ degree when riding.
- Support great full upper body protection:chest protector,spine protector,waist protector,shoulder protector,elbow protector,forearm protector,A must have if you want armored with protection and stay cool too.
- Fully adjustable straps at the chest,forearm,upper arm and shoulder create a secure fit/Removable spine armor with tail protector/Elastic nylon wrist cuffs with thumb holes/Wide elastic waist belt with Velcro adjustment.
- CE approved,we also can wear shirt or jersey under it/This is Asian Size,we advise CHOOSE 1-2 SIZE UP from your normal size,avoiding size problems.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Strongest impact-resistant & Maximum Ventilation
Why choose Webetop "Braver Armor"? What's the difference to other same styles in the market?
(1)Much more durable,Much stronger impact-resistant
Webetop "Braver Armor" is made of full Polyurethane,different with other two materials in market: plastic andplastic mix polyurethane,it's much more durable,with much stronger impact-resistant capacity.
(2)Maximum Ventilation In the Market
The lining is made of stretchy eyelet fabric,we do not need to worry sweating so much in the summer heat,Comparing to other same styles in market,it is comfortable to wear even in 100+ degree weather when riding,maximum ventilation in the market,perfect for hot days,we also can wear shirt under it.
Great workmanship & Dumanized Design
Convenient And Best Quality Zipper:
The zipper is made of top material polyformaldehyde,as tested it can zip up and down ten thousand times without loose or any wear and tear, it's durable and easy to use.
Dumanized Design: The Sleeve Connect with Finger
If you once see any professional riders racing on TV, you will find all fashional motorcycle armor's sleeve are always connected with finger,avoid shrinking and keep riders in better secure fit.
Removable spine armor with tail protector
Removable spine armor with tail protector:
The back armor protect our spine according somatological mechanical principle effectively,if you do not want the spine armor, you also can take it off, it is removable.
A must have if you want armored with protection and stay cool too
Webetop "Braver Armor" offer best full upper body protection,and also with a fashional cool design.
Wide elastic waist belt with Velcro adjustment
Wide elastic waist belt with Velcro adjustment
The stretchy waist strap is adjustable,we can adjust the straps according to our favorite, no matter your waist is slim or wide, it fits well too.
S-Suit for height 5.25-5.4 feet/for weight 99-110 lb
M-Suit for height 5.4-5.65 feet/for weight 110- 132 lb
L-Suit for height 5.65-5.75 feet/for weight 132 -154 lb
XL-Suit for height 5.75-5.9 feet/for weight 154-176 lb
2XL-Suit for height 5.9-6.2 feet/for weight 176- 198 lb
3XL-Suit for height 6.2-6.55 feet/for weight 198-220 lb
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
ll say that it does fit, And that its not supposed to be loose otherwise the padding could move around in a fall and not protect you. However I find the arms a bit too tight. My suggestion is that if your my size or smaller that this will work but any taller or bigger and I would suggest looking else where. My only big complaint is the mesh that makes up the jacket part. It is breathable, and thus can be warn in the summer but while I haven't worn it much yet I question how long it will last before the mesh rips. overall i'd say that's about what I expected.
Other than that, it has saved me from some good falls! And it still holds up. The plastic may not be of the best quality when compared to a fox jacket or similar, but for casual riding it's just fine. I do take it on some very technical trails with a lot of me dumping my bike!
and as everyone else said, order 1-2 sizes bigger than ususal
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews