- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Weelicious: 140 Fast, Fresh, and Easy Recipes Hardcover – Sep 18 2012
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
“Nothing makes my kids happier than Catherine’s Weelicious creations brought to life, and I’m so grateful to have the question ‘What do I cook for . . .?’ answered in such delicious style. Weelicious is a godsend—every mom needs this book!” (Jennifer Garner)
From the Back Cover
Our kids can be great eaters!
After her son was born in 2007, Catherine McCord sought out resources to teach her how to prepare fresh, healthy, appealing meals for young kids—but she came up empty. With culinary school under her belt and a hungry baby to feed, Catherine started Weelicious.com, a website that has since grown into a comprehensive offering of kid-friendly family meals.
Complete with beautiful color photos, tips and tools, lists of pantry staples, feeding plans, and more than seventy new recipes never before seen on Weelicious .com, Weelicious makes it easy to get kids eating healthy foods from their first bite. Catherine teaches parents how to turn their kids into great eaters who appreciate food and are open to exciting new flavors. With Weelicious you will:• Stop being a short-order cook—whip up unique, delicious, and healthy recipes that everyone in your family, no matter what their age, will love.
• Inspire your kids to eat healthfully without resorting to sneaking or trickery—discover a wealth of great tips for getting kids to eat just by paying attention to how their food is prepared and presented.
• Get kids in the kitchen from day one—introduce kids to a variety of foods and include them in the cooking process to set them up for years of positive eating habits.
• Shop effectively (and make it fun)—bring your kids to the farmers’ market or grocery store for a hands-on learning experience when it comes to meal planning.
• Give kids some choice—strategically allow them to have more input and control over what goes into their bodies so they can “own” their choices.
From first-food favorites such as Sweet Potato-Coconut Puree and The Teething Cookie to family-friendly Veggie Nuggets, Rice Cooker Mac and Cheese, Chicken on a Stick, Shrimp Tacos, and Cheesy Chicken Taquitos to treats like Banana Bread Cake, Raspberry-Cream Cheese Heart Tarts, and Chocolate Velvet Beet Cupcakes, these recipes are perfect for little taste buds and sophisticated adult palates alike—and best of all, every single recipe has been created with health and wholesomeness in mind.
More than just a cookbook, Weelicious is the ultimate cooking bible for families—a resource that will stand the test of time as the family grows!See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I have made her breakfasts, dinners and desserts and so very tasty.
I have been following the Weelicious website for 2-3 years now and have never been disappointed with her recipes or idea.
Most recent customer reviews
Was ok kids didn't really like the recipes I tried but that doesn't mean you're wontPublished 2 months ago by Amber Paul
Not terribly exciting or inventive recipes but the ones I have tried are pretty tasty.Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Some recipes are did not turn out for me. But a lot of recipes are delicious. I would still recommend it since it does give good ideas.Published on June 10 2014 by Sarah Melbourne
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Quick & Easy
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Baby Food
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Healthy
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition > Healthy Cooking
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Babies & Toddlers > Child Development