Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 36.46 shipping
Weight Loss Sports Hoop® Series: Acu Hoop® 3M - 1.5kg (97 cm wide) Medium, Weighted Fitness Exercise Hula Hoop with Wavy Ridges(46 minutes Workout and Lesson DVD Included)
- Use only 5 minutes per day and see significant waist trims and fat loss in less than 2 weeks. Its wavy ridges design delivers high impact massage evenly around the waist.
- Bonus: Sports Hoop® Workout and Lesson DVD Included. Maximizes weight loss and improves workout results.
- USPTO trademarked wavy ridges design and brand. GS certified. Exceeds international safety and quality standards. Comfortable foam paddings. High quality, durable plastic.
- Easily attachable/detachable into 8 smaller pieces. Great for storage and easy to carry around.
- For adults weighing between 45kg and 73kg. Easy way to both have fun and adopt a healthy lifestyle. Weighs 1.5kg and measures 97 cm wide.
This item's packaging may indicate what is inside. To cover it, select Add Gift Options on the checkout page.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
*** Bonus: Includes a copy of 46-minute Sports Hoop® Workout and Lesson DVD. ***
The Acu Hoop® 3M is a medium-sized Acu Hoop® specifically designed for burning fat and trimming waistlines. Adults 45-73kg can use the Acu Hoop® 3M for effective exercises and toning. High-quality foam padding and durable plastic make hooping easy and comfortable for long periods of time.
• Weight and fat loss.
• Slimmer waistline.
• GS certified safety standards & environmentally friendly.
• Boosts cardio workout results.
• Improves posture and blood circulation.
• Core muscles workouts.
• Instructor: Rosemary.
• Workouts: Upper body, lower Body, abs, front kick, jab, back kick & jab, pliés, roundhouse, elbows, and more.
Acu Hoop® is part of the Sports Hoop® series which offers a variety of weighted sports hula hoops specially designed and optimized to trim waistlines and lose weight. With over 30 models-each with unique features customized to fit all ages, sizes, and body types-we have something for everyone!
• Want to trim faster and lose more weight? Try our Acu Hoop® 4M
• Want to hoop longer with ridges? Try our Acu Hoop® 2S
• Want to hoop longer without ridges? Try our Trim Hoop® 3B
Watch assembling videos here at sports-hoop.com/feature/assembly-video
*For 17 years, Sports Hoop® products have been sold worldwide to help people improve their lifestyle and overall physical well-being. ®2017 Sports Hoop, Inc. All rights reserved. All Sports Hoop®, Acu Hoop®, Trim Hoop®, DIY Hoop®, Wavy Hoop®, and Power Hoop® products are USPTO registered trademarks.
* Product parts made in the U.S.A and TAIWAN.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm in pretty good shape and not at all overweight, but this thing HURTS. I want to hoop for long enough to get a proper workout but the impact is too painful to allow me to continue beyond a couple of minutes. Literally, 2 minutes is a maximum and at that point I am in a lot of pain. Seriously, it's not my abs that are hurting, it's my SKIN from the heavy hoop impacting it. It's a very strange sensation, but way too painful to make much progress at this point.
It's still new to me so I am going to keep trying. I've read other reviews (on the 4 lb hoop) that claim it becomes less painful if you stick with it, so I'm planning to try and work past the pain. But seriously, why does it have to hurt so much?? It's really awful. My daughter gave it a go for about 5 minutes and ended up with a bright red ring around her waist.
I wanted this to be fun, but it looks like it's going to be a grit-your-teeth-and-bear-it kind of experience instead.
EDIT TO ADD:
I followed the instructions, hooping only for a minute a day and then two at first. And during that time it remained really painful and I even earned a couple of hip bruises. But here's the good news. After several days of struggling with it being so painful, I suddenly had some kind of strange breakthrough and it stopped hurting. I think what happened was a combination of of two things. One, I think I toughened up a bit, and two, I think my technique improved so I was able to keep the hoop in a better position that was less painful.
It happened kind of the way it happens when you learn to ride a bike, lots of rough bumpy starts that end in pain. And then suddenly, a glorious breakthrough where you abruptly can't remember why you ever had a problem. Now I love it.
So I'm upgrading my rating to 4 stars out of 5.
3 stars at the beginning, 5 when you learn, for an average of 4.
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews