- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1.6 x 9 cm ; 95.3 g
- Shipping Weight: 136 g
- Manufacturer reference: WW-Deck
- ASIN: B01MTMWYES
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: June 16 2017
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,359 in Toys & Games (See Top 100 in Toys & Games)
Werewolf: A Party Game for Devious People
|List Price:||CDN$ 17.00|
|Price:||CDN$ 14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 35. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 2.01 (12%)|
- Werewolf is a party game of lies, deceit, & accusations. Are you devious enough?
- 20 Villager Cards, 10 Werewolf Cards, 8 Wild Cards, 2 Seer Cards, 2 Doctor Cards, 2 Moderator Cards, 2 Village Drunk Cards, 2 Witch Cards, 2 Alpha Werewolf Cards
- Play with up to 35 people (or two 20 person games!)
- Most well-designed Werewolf game that exists.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The Village is your mission: You will attempt to save it or destroy it.
One minute you're a Villager, defending your theoretical home with every fiber of your being. The next, you're a Werewolf, framing your friends and accusing them of wanting to destroy your village, when really it's you who's been infiltrating it all along. Each game becomes an epic phenomenon, designed to test your personal judgement and moral character. Which side will you be on?
The most commonplace role, a simple Villager, spends the game trying to root out who they believe the werewolves (and other villagers) are. While they do not need to lie, the role requires players to keenly sense and point out the flaws or mistakes of their fellow players. Someone is speaking too much? Could mean they're a werewolf. Someone isn't speaking enough? Could mean the same thing. It all depends on the people you're playing with, and how well you know them.
The Village Drunk
This role, while first and foremost taking on all the elements of a regular Villager throughout the game, also has the additional burden of only being able to communicate with gestures or noises. They may not talk during the day at all, and if they do, automatically die during that night. It may be the strategy of others (Werewolves, for instance) to pretend to be the Drunk, as the role is so unique and easily recognized.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Really fun party game, the more people the better.
Want to see more reviews on this item?