- Shipping Weight: 4.5 g
- Manufacturer reference: SQ736A
- ASIN: B00KN6D9E0
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: May 29 2014
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #91,486 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
Pumpkin Seeds - Queensland Blue
- 3g (approximately 15 seeds)
- Untreated seeds for organic growing - non-GMO
- Matures in 110-120 days
- Canada Number One germination rate
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
C. maxima Striking blue, flattened, highly ribbed squashes that average 10-20 lbs each. The flesh of Queensland Blue pumpkin is golden and very sweet, with a flavour that lasts for months in storage. This old Australian heirloom came to America in 1932. It has all the keeping power of a hubbard. Direct sow or transplant in late May or early June when soil warms up. For transplants, start seeds indoors during the first two weeks of May. Make sure plants go into the ground no later than June 15th. Optimal soil temperature for germination: 25-35°C (68-95°F). Seeds should sprout in 7-14 days. Matures in 110-120 days. (open pollinated seeds) SQ736 A (3g) approximately 15 seeds
Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.