- Shipping Weight: 4.5 g
- ASIN: B06XCSKC7B
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: March 1 2017
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #6,251 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
Rhubarb Seeds - Victoria Organic
- 0.5g (approximately 30 seeds)
- Untreated seeds for organic growing, non-gmo
- Matures in 12-18 months
- All seeds are germination tested
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The greenish-red stalks of this heirloom variety have a slight flavour of red wine, and are never tough or stringy. Victoria is delicious in pies and cobblers. The stalks are 25-30cm (10-12″) long, under dark green, ruffled leaves. Sow in April, but wait 12-18 months before harvesting. After that, the stalks can be picked as needed from February to April each year. Choose a sunny site, and divide every four years. Rhubarb is perfect for the permaculture vegetable garden that focuses on perennial plants that can be harvested over many years.