- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 4.4 x 1.3 cm
- Shipping Weight: 181 g
- Batteries 1 CR123A batteries required.
- Item model number: W103
- ASIN: B0013LRVWA
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: March 6 2014
- Average Customer Review: 203 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #15,978 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Wet-Stop3 Bedwetting (Enuresis) Alarm System (Green) with Sound and Vibration
- QUALITY- Since 1979, the Wet-Stop3 is the highest quality, lowest cost bedwetting solution in the world. Alarm comes with "The Complete Bedwetting Book" download, calendar, sticker reward system and instructions in 6 languages.
- SOUNDING AND VIBRATING ALARM- Variable Alarms so your child doesn’t get used to a particular alarm sound. Loudest possible alarm while still safe (OSHA). Strong Vibrating Alarm can be used with or without audible alarms. The alarm wakens and motivates your child to go to the bathroom to finish urinating.
- WEARABLE SENSOR- Wearable unit is small and easy-to-use. Small sensor is clipped to underwear while the clip is attached to pajama top. No dangerous pins, cumbersome tape, or time consuming sewing required.
- DOCTOR RECOMMENDED- Designed by a Pediatric Urologist, the Wet-Stop3 bedwetting alarm is clinically proven to stop bedwetting in boys and girls, and deep sleepers in weeks without medication.
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE BEDWETTING SOLUTION- 1-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty Against Defects. FDA registered, ISO 13485 certified, CE safety certified. Health Canada Registered.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Color Name: green
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
#1 Bedwetting/Enuresis Alarm Sold in the World. Clinically effective approach to enuresis. Wet-Stop3 has provided excellent results for families for many years and has been long known as the leader of the industry (Over 400,000 sold) and is being used Worldwide. The Wet-Stop3 has all of the best features an alarm can offer at a very reasonable price! The Wet-Stop3 now has several improvements including a louder volume. The Wet-Stop3 which is light and compact and uses 2 AAA batteries. (New Energizer or Duracell batteries) The alarm offers vibration and/or alarm and now comes in 3 great colors (pink, blue or green). This a bedwetting system, not just an alarm.
Legal DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My son is 7 And has set the bed every night pretty much for his whole life. It was frustrating for him. We tried pull ups and rewards. Holding back fluids at night. Even waking him up in the wee hours but nothing worked. We bought wet stop and he was so excited. The first couple weeks was rough. He would wake up getting wet and would have to change clothes and sometimes sheets still. He's a deep sleeper so getting him moving when the alarm went off was rough. We then decided to use the alarm with pull ups which seemed to work better. The alarm sounded before he was actually peeing because the pull up didn't absorb the fluid immediately like underwear does. Within 2 weeks he stopped wetting the bed. He has not had an accident for almost 2 months. We are so proud and thankful for this product.
Made of very good material, strong and durable.
The alarm (box) part has a magnetic clip that can clip on a t-shirt.
The clip that clips on the underwear pinches the underwear to stay in place, we wore a pull-up over top of the underwear to make it more secure and just incase of accidents.
The alarm sound is loud but not awful, it also buzzes at the same time.
You have to dry the sensor to make it stop buzzing and alarming.
Our son wasn't too happy about having to do this process, it was kind of weird and awkward for him at first, then he got use to it.
He woke up to the alarm but was wet for the first week and a half. Slowly he was less and less wet. Then mixed dry nights and wet nights for the next couple weeks, he's now been dry for 15 nights straight (7 nights dry with pull up and alarm and the last 7 nights in just underwear ) So exciting!!! He is soooo proud of himself. We are so glad we decided to get this product is surpassed our expectations!!! If I can I will add pictures of the alarm when I'm home.
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Includes everything you need to get your child waking up dry.
Excellent price.Read more
-We put a good set of batteries in it and haven't had to change them as of yet, however, our son...Read more