- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
What Does Everybody Else Know That I Don't?: Social Skills Help for Adults with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Paperback – Oct 1 1999
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Finally, I have a daughter with a genetic syndrome that, among other things, gives her a personality like a high-functioning autistic. I have had to teach her every social rule she knows because she cannot just pick them up by being around others. This book is a good set of skills to use as a checklist that I have taught her all of the essentials. It's obviously targeted to ADDs but its usefulness is not limited to them.
Most recent customer reviews
Great book, taught me a lot about my son.Published 19 months ago by Record Store- Beaumont Mill Glen Williams, ON
If you have ADD/ADHD, or are married to someone who has, this book is for you. Growing up with ADD we seemed to have missed out on the socialization that everyone else... Read morePublished on April 6 2003 by Bill Kaminski
I have found this book to be very helpful. I think it is a must for parents, spouses, and those of us who have AD/HD.Published on June 16 2002
This reader friendly guide to developing social skills has been a blessing to my family. Michelle Novotni has provided many long awaited answers to chronic problem areas at home... Read morePublished on Feb. 27 2002 by Lisa A. Hoffmann
For sure, this is one of the best self-help books I have ever read! Not only does it explore the social difficulties experienced by adults with AD/HD, but also offers practical... Read morePublished on Jan. 25 2002
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Special Education
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Death & Grief > Suicide
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Disorders & Diseases > Attention Deficit Disorder
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Neuropsychology
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Psychotherapy, TA & NLP
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Suicide
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Interpersonal Relations
- Books > Parenting & Relationships
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Current Events > Poverty > Social Services & Welfare
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Special Groups > Disabled