What is Narrative Therapy?: An Easy to Read Introduction Paperback – Dec 31 2000
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
This book is written simply and clearly, and provides the basic principles of Narrative work. I would suggest starting here and moving on to Michael White... but even if you choose not to read on, I'm sure you'll find yourself using these techniques in some way or another. At very least, you'll start to think differently about the ways in which we story our lives.
I was originally searching for a workbook on Narrative Therapy in the same format as "Mind Over Mood: Change How You Feel by Changing the Way You Think." Currently, there is no workbook on Narrative Therapy in print. Any aspiring Narrative Therapy authors, please write a workbook that could be used by the general public! If you are new to the subject of Narrative Therapy, buy this book first! Then search for the sources listed in this book to further your research.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Counseling
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Current Events > Poverty > Social Services & Welfare
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Psychiatry
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Psychiatry