- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
What Was Your Dream, Dr. King?: And Other Questions About... Martin Luther King Jr. Hardcover – Jan 1 2013
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the AuthorMary Kay Carson is an award-winning children's nonfiction author. She has written more than 40 books for kids about wildlife, space, weather, nature, and history, including Alexander Graham Bell: Giving Voice to the World, The Underground Railroad for Kids, and The Wright Brothers for Kids. Mary Kay also gives presentations at schools about writing and her books. She lives in Cincinnati, OH. For more information go to: marykaycarson.com.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I'm so glad a bought it for my classroom library!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > People, A-Z > ( K ) > King, Martin Luther
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > People, A-Z > ( L ) > Luther, Martin
- Books > Children's Books > Biographies > Mulitcultural
- Books > Children's Books > Education & Reference > Government
- Books > Children's Books > Geography & Cultures > Cultural Studies
- Books > Children's Books > History > United States > 1900s