When Calls The Heart #1 Audio Cassette – Abridged, Audiobook
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Nothing in her privileged eastern upbringing has prepared Elizabeth for the challenges of frontier life...
Elizabeth Thatcher is young, pretty, cultured, and educated. But when she journeys west to teach school in the foothills of the Canadian Rockies, she's completely unprepared for the conditions she encounters. Still, she's determined to succeed at the formidable task of fitting in with the locals and shaping the hearts and minds of the schoolchildren in her care.
She's just as determined not to give her heart to any of the local frontiersmen. Until she meets Wynn Delaney, a member the Royal Canadian Mounted Police...
Special bonus section featuring a letter from Janette Oke and photographs from the movie! --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
About the Author
Janette Oke pioneered inspirational fiction and is the leading author in the category today. Love Comes Softly, Janettes first novel, has sold over 1 million copies. Janette is now the best selling author of over 40 books, 32 of which have been translated into fourteen languages. Janette receives fan mail from all over the world and answers each letter personally She received the 1992 Presidents Award from the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association for her significant contribution to Christian fiction, and has been awarded the coveted Gold Medallion Award for fiction. Janette and her husband, Edward, have four grown children and nine grandchildren and make their home in Canada. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
This is my favorite Janette Oke series just for the sheer difference in writing style and plot.
Most recent customer reviews
This one I returned as it was included in the season 1 series....It is a nice family series to watch...perfect! Thank you so much!! I can hardly wait for season 3!Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer
I was expecting to see the movie version of the book I had come to love by Janette Oke where Elizabeth and Constable Jack Thornton fall in love in this small mining town Instead,... Read morePublished 17 months ago by Karen S
Interesting, touching story. Very clean movie. Looking forward to the series.Published 22 months ago by November Songs
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Audiobooks > General
- Books > Audiobooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious
- Books > Audiobooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity
- Books > Audiobooks > Religion & Spirituality > Fiction
- Books > Audiobooks > Religion & Spirituality > General
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Books on Cassette > Christianity
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Evangelism > Missions & Missionary Work
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Fiction
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Historical
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Religious & Inspirational > Christian > Fiction
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Religious & Inspirational > Christian > Romance
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Religious & Inspirational > Romance
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Fiction > Romance
- Books > Romance > Historical > Regency
- Books > Romance > Religious