When Comes The Spring, Repackaged Ed. Paperback – May 2010
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Janette Oke pioneered inspirational fiction and is the leading author in the category today. Love Comes Softly, her first novel, has sold over one million copies. Janette is now the bestselling author of over 70 books, 32 of which have been translated into fourteen languages. Her books have sold over 22 million copies.
Janette receives fan mail from all over the world and answers each letter personally. She received the 1992 President's Award from the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association for her significant contribution to Christian fiction, the 1999 CBA Life Impact Award and has been awarded the Gold Medallion Award for fiction. Janette and her husband, Edward, have four grown children and enjoy their many grandchildren. They make their home in Canada.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
My favorite character would have to be Elizabeth Thatcher, or Beth for short. Beth is the main character in the story. I like her best because she loves animals, and is funny when it comes to hurting animals. Well a little funny, funny like over-reactive funny.
I wouldn't exactly recomend this book, but I wouldn't not recomend this book either. You will understand when, and if, you read the book.
My favorite character is Elizabeth Thatcher. She is the main character in the book. I think she's funny when it comes to hurting animals. Funny like over-reactive funny, not laugh out loud, joking funny.
I wouldn't recomend this book, but I wouldn't not recomend this book either. It's a type of book that you'd have to read for yourself and get your own opinion.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Fiction
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance
- Books > Christian Living Store > Classic & Historical
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Canadian > Women Writers
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Historical
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Religious & Inspirational > Christian > Fiction
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Religious & Inspirational > Christian > Romance
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Fiction