- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
When I'm Gone: Practical Notes for Those You Leave Behind Spiral-bound – Dec 15 2011
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Buy this book for yourself, and leave it behind for someone you love. (Black Expressions 2011-08-06)
Fraser covers the topics you'd expect--documents and records, health and medical care; finances--but she also touches on things that might never cross your mind--pets, computers, TVs and other electronics, your favorite things. And that is only the tip of the proverbial iceberg.... When I'm Gone makes it easy to gather our information and our thoughts without becoming morbid. It assists readers to think about what's important to them and determine what arrangements still need to be made. The lighthearted, whimsical illustrations help when dealing with such a sensitive subject. It will also help your loved ones...when the time comes. (BookRevu 2011-07-16)
Readers will find comprehensive information and space to make their own notes. (Doris Ohlmann Fifty-Five Plus)
About the Author
Kathleen Fraser is an editor, author, wife, mother, daughter, aunt and oldest sister, and she feels responsible for almost everyone in her family. She lives in Mississauga, Ontario.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
A great find!!!!!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Death & Grief
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > By Topic > Emotions
- Books > Medical Books > Administration & Medicine Economics > Medical History & Records
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Administration & Policy > Medical History & Records
- Books > Self-Help