When Your Child Has Been Molested: A Parent's Guide to Healing and Recovery Paperback – Dec 19 1997
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"A helpful guide for parents . . . and excellent source book for clinical and legal information on child sexual abuse. . . . Easy-to-understand but comprehensive." —Richard Bourne, J.D., Ph.D., legal consultant, Child Protection Program, Children's Hospital, Boston
"A solid book on a subject of vital importance." —Burton L. White, author of The First Three Years of Life and Educating the Infant and Toddler
From the Inside Flap
Using every day language, the authors provide information, comfort and advice for families on how to put the pieces back together again after a child has been sexually molested.See all Product Description
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health > Abuse & Self Defence > Sexual Abuse
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Adolescent Psychology
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Child Psychology > Psychology
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Abuse > Child Abuse
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Current Events > Poverty > Social Services & Welfare
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology > Abuse
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology > Marriage & Family
- Books > Self-Help > Abuse