- Hardcover: 40 pages
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers (May 12 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781442467415
- ISBN-13: 978-1442467415
- ASIN: 144246741X
- Product Dimensions: 25.4 x 1 x 25.4 cm
- Shipping Weight: 458 g
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #202,549 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Where Are My Books? Hardcover – May 12 2015
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
* "Fans of Mo Willems will especially appreciate the family dynamics and expressive artwork. The brilliant combination of art and text will capture the imaginations of both bibliophiles and less-than-enthusiastic readers." (Kirkus Reviews - STARRED REVIEW February 1, 2015)
"A perfect introduction to the concept of libraries for the youngest readers." (School Library Journal March 2015)
"This book has big beautiful illustrations, sparse text, and a message that will be enjoyed by young readers." (School Library Connection November 2015)
"a story that should quickly find its way into the hearts of book lovers of all ages." (Publisher's Weekly March 2015)
"will resonate with kids who love their books—and their libraries." (Booklist April 2015)
About the Author
Debbie Ridpath Ohi is the author of Where Are My Books?. Her illustrations also appear in Sea Monkey and Bob, written by Aaron Reynolds; I’m Bored (New York Times Notable Book) and Naked!, written by Michael Ian Black; as well as ten Judy Blume chapter books and middle grade titles. For more info, visit DebbieOhi.com or @InkyElbows on Twitter.
Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com