Whisky Tales Paperback – Apr 1 2009
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Perfect for reading by the fire with a glass of Scotch." Imbibe
About the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
It is easy reading. There is a loose fabric binding all the short chapters together and there are some faint signposts of chronology but it does shift gears quite rapidly at times. The dustcover is quite handsome and the book itself is made very well. Of particular note is the quality of the color reproductions of vintage whisky adverts.
If you're a whisky fan, this very informative, affordable book will be a treat to own. It is not meant to be an exhaustive, pedagogical analysis of whisky and at that, it exceeds quite well!
This book is more quick hitting in it's factual background....and the fun stuff is very nicely written...with just a bit of Robert Burns and other writers spread around.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Drinks & Beverages > Bartending
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Drinks & Beverages > Spirits
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Classics
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > Criticism & Theory
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature > English Literature