Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite fd18 Tools

on March 17, 2017
This is another movie I have been watching since I was a child. It never gets old to me no matter how old the movie is. It is great for the whole family. The music and showmanship is outstanding in this movie. Another one I will never get tired of watching. Another must have if you are really nto Xmas movies like I am.
2 people found this helpful
on December 4, 2016
For some folks this is an old movie, not particularly relevant, made in 1954 and sequenced from Holiday Inn in 1942 starring Bing Crosby and Fred Astaire. Well it is still ageless with a star studded cast including Bing Crosby, Danny Kaye, Vera Ellen and Rosemary Clooney and General Waverly (Dean Jagger). I have to admit however, that time has passed and the young may not stay tuned with the "choreography" scenes...but at the time it was made this Broadway style was in vogue. I have seen it many times, but this time I got to see some behind the scenes intrigue and fabulous dynamics. The "Behind the Scenes " CD is very enlightening and entertaining.

If you do not have this essential movie in your Christmas collection, it is a must have.
on December 6, 2017
The perfect Christmas movie- 1954 colour. It contains all the elements of romance and romanticism. Supported by great acting, dancing/choreography, and singing. Includes notable performances from Danny Kay and Bing Crosby. Classical type of the modern Christmas Hallmark Romance, but far superior. Brilliant directing and producing. All in all rates 10 out of 10. Judging by other reviews it is pretty consistent ratings.
on May 24, 2015
What can I say about "White Christmas" that hasn't been said before? I am so passionate about this film that I now have a VHS, DVD and now Blue-Ray version of it. Loved that for this 60th anniversary version of it, that it came with a CD of Christmas music from the main stars featured in the film, as a bonus! The Blue-Ray version is so sharp and clean and make all of my favourite scenes in this film pop out at you. Highly recommend this new verison of this classic Holiday film!
One person found this helpful
on December 29, 2017
America was on it's way to peak positive when this was made (1954). It is superb on every technical level and the music, dancing and snappy dialog, done with a common human touch so sadly lacking in today's movies. Buy it and escape into a better America for a hour or so. You'll be reluctant to leave.
on September 11, 2017
replaced vhs with dvd,,,, a standard old family show, i emjoy at xmas,,,,
on February 2, 2016
Great memories of my childhood Christmases. The DVD came in a decent case and is good quality as well. Was disappointed the decorating is only on the box, not on the case
on January 6, 2018
Oldie Goldie Christmas movie. What can I say. Nothing but the best.
on January 26, 2017
This movie has also been a 5 star epic for decades. Again; I was simply replacing my old VHS version with a DVD version as VHS is well down the path of following the fate of the old "Sony Beta" machines and the "8 Track" music tapes.
on February 4, 2014
There are certain movies that are necessary for those Christmas times when you can and want to find time to watch a classic and the ability to watch them commercial free is a blessing.

Cannot wait until Christmas 2014.