- Hardcover: 304 pages
- Publisher: Henry Holt and Co.; 1 edition (Jan. 20 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0805082921
- ISBN-13: 978-0805082920
- Product Dimensions: 16.4 x 2.6 x 24.2 cm
- Shipping Weight: 522 g
- Average Customer Review: 10 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #390,477 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Why Him? Why Her?: Finding Real Love By Understanding Your Personality Type Hardcover – Jan 20 2009
|New from||Used from|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Praise for Helen Fisher:
"Fascinating…. An original and uniquely contemporary approach to a sensation that, for millennia, has been considered purely emotional." —The Washington Post on Why We Love
"A thesis with startling ramifications." —The New York Times Book Review on Why We Love
"Delightful to read, offering an abundance of fascinating facts." —The New York Times on Anatomy of Love
About the Author
Helen Fisher, Ph.D., one of the world’s leading experts on the nature of romantic love and attachment, is the chief scientific adviser to Chemistry.com, a division of Match.com. She is the author of four previous books, two of which—The First Sex and The Anatomy of Love—were New York Times Notable Books. A research professor of anthropology at Rutgers University, she lives in New York City.
Top customer reviews
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Deals in Books
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Love & Romance
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Marriage
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Mate Seeking
- Books > Parenting & Relationships
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Agricultural Sciences > Biochemistry
- Books > Science & Math > Chemistry > Biochemistry
- Books > Self-Help