Wii Classic Controller Pro - Black - Nintendo DS Standard Edition
|Price:||CDN$ 66.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- Game / Platform:NINTENDO WII
- Platform: Nintendo Wii
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Color Name: Black
Simple. Intuitive. Easy to use. The Classic Controller Pro� is designed to work together with the Wii Remote� controller on the Wii video game system. Created for accessibility and comfort, the Classic Controller Pro blends design elements from game systems such as the NES�, Super NES�, and Nintendo 64� providing seamless play control for a wide range of games. The Classic Controller Pro is primarily used for playing Virtual Console� games on the Wii Shop Channel (not compatible with Nintendo GameCube� games). Also look on the back of Wii Game Disc packaging to see which games use the Classic Controller Pro.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
There are certain games however for which the combination of the Wiimote with the Nunchuk requires some training. It feels like a second nature after a while and you do not give it a second thought. If like me, however, you are over 35, you will welcome the feeling of a good old classic controller in your hands.
Games such as The Xenoblade Chronicles, The Conduit I & II and Rune Factory Frontier they all open up as a different experience when played with a classic controller.
The controller plugs into the Wiimote and not the console so it is portable - but clearly not wireless which would had been preferable even if it meant a higher price. Nevertheless, this is a very ergonomically designed controller and it manages to combine the classic Nintendo feel with more modern expectations. It has the classic 4-directions cross on the left, the four action buttons on the right (A, B, X & Z) and the two octa-directional sticks (which are at the right distance not to hinder one another).Read more ›
First of all what I like about this controller is:
1. Battery life. Although the wii pro controller is not truly wireless, because it needs to be plugged into the wiimote to work,
it actually uses very little battery life. This is probably due to the fact that there is no rumble function which I don't consider a draw back since most VC games other than a few N64 titles, don't use a rumble feature anyways. My battery usually lasts about a week
averaging maybe an hour or more of game play a night.
2. The feel of the face buttons is amazing! Very responsive, comfortable on the thumb, and sharp looking too. Nintendo should of had this controller since the launch of the wii!
3. Personally I don't like the octagon around the the thumb sticks, but I will still give the controller a point for them anyways. They are very comfortable, have a nice grip and over all are on par with Playstation and Xbox in my opinion.
4. This is a few points in one here. The over all feel weight and look of the controller is very similar to what you'd expect from a modern controller. Nintendo finally made a real gaming controller. (the last good controller in my opinion was the snes).
1. I hate to take a point for this one, because the D-pad is a big step up from the original D-pad on the wiimote, but seeing as it's just the same D-pad that was on the original classic controller and it's not the most responsive i'd say it's a con. Still works fine for
any retro gaming but don't expect it to give you that "classic feel".
2. The angle is off. Hmmm...Read more ›
Most recent customer reviews
Amazing controller. Worth every penny of the $50 I spent. Cheap rip off brands do not work properly making this controller a must.Published 2 months ago by Steven_Dean0
The only problem I have with this is how it feels while playing, but it's not big deal you get over it.Published 17 months ago by eric debrouwer
Using this to play some of the best WIi games (Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story, Super Smash Bros, etc) feels like a great alternative to the Wiimote/nunchuck combo. Read morePublished on July 10 2014 by Richard Burak
Not as comfortable as the Wii U pro controller, so doesn't get as much use. Does the job for having several people racing in Mario Kart.Published on July 5 2014 by Kevin