- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Wild Coast 3: A Kayaking, Hiking and Recreation Guide for BC's South Coast Paperback – Mar 3 2011
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
With numerous color photos, maps and easy-accessed information, this 536-page volume is a must for coastal travelers. (Victoria News 2007-08-10)
Explorers will want to be sure they pick up [this book] ... a must for coastal travellers. (Oak Bay News (Victoria BC) 2007-08-10)
[Kimantas] is a great writer, making the book both comprehensive and fun to read... This is a kayaker's essential manual. (Matt J. Simmons Monday Magazine (Victoria BC) 2007-08-16)
The photographs in this beautifully illustrated handbook make you want to grab a paddle and hop into a kayak. (Bruce MacKenzie Times-Colonist (Victoria BC)1 2007-08-19)
If you kayak, you need this book ... It could change you from a timid kayaker into a confident one. (Ali Vail Parksville/Qualicum Beach New 2007-08-24)
About the Author
John Kimantas is an editor, journalist and photographer who has worked on newspapers across Canada. He is a kayaking and outdoor enthusiast. This is his third book.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Kayaking > Excursion Guides
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Water Sports > Kayaking > Excursion Guides
- Books > Travel > Canada > Cities > Vancouver
- Books > Travel > Canada > Provinces > British Columbia
- Books > Travel > Specialty Travel > Adventure > Kayaking