The Wild Edge:Clayoquot, Long Beach and Barkley Sound Hardcover – Nov 18 2004
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Canadian geologist and photojournalist Jacqueline Windh spent 10 years photographing and exploring the The Pacific Rim region of Vancouver Island. Her photographs of wildlife, people and landscapes are stunning, and her flowing narrative blends history, science and tradition."
-The Globe and Mail (Globe and Mail)
From the Author
I hope that this book will give you some idea of the complexity and allure of the wild west coastthe savage beauty, its fascinating history, and the people who make their home here. . . . I want to show you the places that you dont make it to (this time!), and give you greater insight into the places that you do see. And I hope to inspire you to help protect them so that this ancient and venerable land and its traditional inhabitants will be here for all future generations.See all Product Description
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Photo Essays
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Travel > Canada
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Travel
- Books > History > Americas > Canada > Province & Local
- Books > History > Canada > Province & Local
- Books > Travel > Canada
- Books > Travel > Reference & Tips > Beaches
- Books > Travel > Reference & Tips > Travel Writing