- Student Exclusive: Amazon Prime Student members save 10% on all textbook purchases. Enter code TEXT10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Windows 7: The Missing Manual Paperback – Apr 3 2010
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
David Pogue, Yale '85, is the weekly personal-technology columnist for the New York Times and an Emmy award-winning tech correspondent for CBS News. His funny tech videos appear weekly on CNBC. And with 3 million books in print, he is also one of the world's bestselling how- to authors. In 1999, he launched his own series of amusing, practical, and user-friendly computer books called Missing Manuals, which now includes 100 titles.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
By giving a good solid overview of Windows 7 features, it introduced me to a number of useful features I'd have otherwise skipped.
Most recent customer reviews
Les publications de cet auteur sont toujours impeccables et cette dernière ne fait pas exception. Read morePublished on March 11 2012 by Rley002
I had previously purchased I phone missing manual that I found excellent but was disappointed with the Windows one . Read morePublished on July 24 2011 by Dora
Like the others in the missing Maual series,this is the best of the Windows 7 guide books.
Easy to read. Easy to find what you need.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design
- Books > Computers & Technology > Hardware > PCs
- Books > Computers & Technology > Microsoft > Graphics, Animation & Illustration
- Books > Computers & Technology > Microsoft > Networking
- Books > Computers & Technology > Microsoft > Operating Systems
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Network Administration
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Networks, Protocols & APIs
- Books > Computers & Technology > Operating Systems
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Networking
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Operating Systems