WindyNation TrakMax 30L LCD MPPT 30A Solar Charge Controller Battery Regulator 12 24 48 Volt
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- User adjustable settings. Compatible with Lead Acid, Sealed Lead Acid (AGM), Gel and Lithium batteries and 12V/24V/48V batteries. Accepts up to 150VDC solar input.
- Fast sweeping MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) charge controller provides up to a 30% power increase in battery charging
- LCD Screen and LED's provide all system information (amps, volts, solar voltage, temperature, load control, etc)
- Optional Remote Meter can be mounted up to 20 feet from controller. Optional Battery Temperature Sensors available (help extend battery life)
- Electronic protections: over voltage, reverse polarity, over current, excessive temperature and short circuit protected (controller is internally fused with replaceable fuses)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Parcel Dimensions : 26.67 x 21.84 x 16.26 cm; 2.7 Kilograms
- Date First Available : Sept. 17 2015
- Manufacturer : WindyNation
- ASIN : B015HQKHX6
- Item model number : CHC-TRMX-30
- Customer Reviews:
WindyNation's TrakMax 30L utilizes a state of the art maximum power point tracking (MPPT) software algorithm to maximize solar panel power production. With the TrakMax 30L, up to 98.5% of a solar panel's power production can be transferred to the battery bank. The end result is that the TrakMax 30L can increase solar power battery charging by up to 30-35% compared to conventional pulse width modulated (PWM) charge controllers!