- Paperback: 108 pages
- Publisher: Pipers Willow, Inc. (May 4 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0978727746
- ISBN-13: 978-0978727741
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 0.7 x 21.6 cm
- Shipping Weight: 136 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,474,578 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Winning Jury Trials Using Acting Techniques Paperback – May 4 2007
See all 3 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 1 reviews
One person found this helpful.
I`d recommend borrowing this from the library
on January 1, 2013 - Published on Amazon.com
The book makes some good points and provides good examples, but there isn't a lot of meat. I breezed through it in a few hours and while I have some ideas after doing so, I think Jensen could have added more substance. For this reason, I think the book would be great for law students in an introduction to trial advocacy. If you are a practicing trial lawyer, borrow it from the library and take notes.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Performing Arts > Theatre > Acting & Auditioning
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Performing Arts > Theatre > Acting & Auditioning
- Books > Law > Academic Materials > Civil Procedure
- Books > Law > One-L > Civil Procedure
- Books > Law > Procedures & Litigation > Civil Procedure
- Books > Law > Procedures & Litigation > Courts
- Books > Law > Procedures & Litigation > Trial Practice