Wireless Earbuds, Latest 5.0 Bluetooth Earbuds Wireless Headphones Bluetooth Headset Wireless Earphones Charging Case,IPX5 Waterproof,15H Playtime Deep Bass HiFi 3D Stereo Sound
- 【HIFI Music】 Featuring Bluetooth 5.0 and lossless HD rendering technology that produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal crisp treble.Enjoy your music everywhere even in a loud environment.The level of the output for our earbuds earphones is to the recommended health standards.
- 【Fast Connection】You don’t need any skills to use wireless earbuds.ONLY open charging box and they will pair with each other, then "S1 " automatically appear on your smartphone. In a matter of seconds, you are in your euphonic music world.(Note: Please remove the insulation sticker on the earbuds bottom before use)
- 【Lightweight and Comfortable】Made of ergonomic design,Extremely light weight(4.3g), total come with 6 sets of silicone caps (small,mid,large size),ensure that the earbud will fit and stay comfortably in your ears.Never worry about they will drop down from your ears easily when working out or running to improve the sports and workout experience.
- 【CHARGE ON THE GO】S1 wireless earbuds can last for over 3 hours’ music playtime on a single charge. While on the go charging case the super musical earbuds power can last up to 15 hours. That means you can listen to 300 songs and watch 10 movies.
- 【WARRANTY & CUSTOMER SERVICE】One month no reason money-back guarantee and 12 moths Replacement Warranty,if you have any problem with earbuds ,pls contact me in time,CUSTOMER SERVICE EMAIL:firstname.lastname@example.org ,we support 7*24h technology service, 24 hours quick reply.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
wireless earbuds control button
press once to play music
press again to pause music
double click left earbud to go to the next track
double click right earbud to go to the last track
long press the power button for 4 seconds to ctivate voice assistant, such as Siri
HD Stereo Sound
SUNNYWOO S1 feature 6mm speakers that deliver HD audio fine tuned for a listening experience so crisp and clear you’ll swear you’re listening live. And you’ll be able to play it loud, as S1 have been specially designed to pump out more bass and more volume without distortion.
Bluetooth Headphones Wireless 5.0
Truly Bluetooth Headset 5.0 ,both earbuds work during phone calls
After successfully pairing with each other, you can use this twins bluetooth headphones together.
When using with this mode, you can share music or video with your lover at the same time, both of you will enjoy high quality stereo sound listening time.
Each of the twins earbuds can be used for single channel mode, it supports all functions in additional to listening music with share mode, and skipping to next song.
Physical noise reduction, clear sound quality
SUNNYWOO S1 wireless earbuds can last for over 3 hours’ music playtime on a single charge. While on the go charging case the super musical earbuds power can last up to 15 hours. That means you can listen to 300 songs and watch 10 movies
Showing 1-8 of 24 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
it's sound quality is much more than I expected. It is the only model I've seen so far that had so many ear tips to deliver the best fit in your ear. With that you get the best noise isolation possible.
Only problem is that they are so small so be careful not to lose them :D
I bought the wireless earbuds latest ..... I'm having problems to pair them together ..... I can only pair one at the time ..... I want to listen to my music on my cell but only one works on one bud or the other but not on both
After spending hundreds of dollars on other brands (I don't like alien-like airpods) and dissatisfied with single ear calling, this pair feels like a breath of fresh air. I would have given five stars just for voice call in both ears but the audio quality is so outstanding that if I could give 10 stars, I would have.
Since writing my initial review, the seller offered a refund as I was 'not satisfied'.
With the ability to return the item to Amazon, or obtain a refund from the seller directly, I would say that these earbuds are worth trying as if they work well with your device then they are 100% worth the price. Worst case you are out the time that it takes you to put them back in the box and walk to the post-office.
1) Sound quality = Better than expected
Once connected the sound quality is okay. These earbuds have a single balanced driver, which will have to compromise somewhere (higher end headphones contain multiple drivers, each for a different range). These drivers are focused on the low-end frequencies. This is nice for when working out, as a thumping bass is more appreciated over clearer vocals. However, the tradeoff here is that vocals aren't very good, which makes listening to podcasts a less than great experience.
With that said, I would equate the sound quality to most low-end earbuds in the $20-$30 price range.
2) Durability = I wouldn't trust these long-term
The earbuds themselves feel durable, however, my concern here lies with the charging case. The plastic housing uses a small hinge. The problem with this small hinge is that it is the mechanism that triggers the on/off for the earbuds. So if this little piece of plastic breaks, the earbuds would have to manually be turned on/off.
3) Fit = Light and comfortable
These earbuds are light enough that you don't notice them much. The factory medium sized tips work well enough for me that the earbuds stayed in place during my workout.
However, if you typically need to use the small or large tips with your earbuds, then be warned! The tips that came with these earbuds all appear to be very similar in size.
4) Bluetooth connection = Unsure (Edited - My phone has issues with intermittent disconnecting, but this may be phone related - Huawei P20 Pro)
The Bluetooth connection is the reason that I gave these earbuds such a poor rating. Once you open the case, the earbuds connect extremely quickly. They are extremely convenient in this regard. However, it seems that almost anything interrupts the signal.
When walking, somehow the signal is interrupted every time I take a step. I tried to hold my phone out of my pocket, but this only helps so much.
When in the gym, whether my phone is in my pocket or on the floor by my feet there is a not-infrequent signal problem.
The only time that I have used these earbuds without any interruption has been when I left my phone on a cardio machine in the gym (about 20 inches from my ears).
They are all but useless when walking around or on public transit.
In absence of the Bluetooth problems, I would have given these a 4/5 star. Unfortunately, the connection problems are so bad that I won't be keeping these.