Women Helping Women Paperback – Jul 10 1997
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Elyse Fitzpatrick is the head of Women Helping Women Ministries and holds an MA in biblical counseling from Trinity Theological Seminary. She has authored more than a dozen books, including Love to Eat, Hate to Eat. She and her husband, Phil, have three grown children as well as grandchildren. Carol Cornish has an M.A. degree in Biblical Counseling from Biblical Theological Seminary. She has taught courses in biblical counseling and has extensive experience in helping to counsel women, couples, and families. Carol is presently a staff counselor at her church and is a frequent speaker at women's seminars and retreats.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I like the layout, a real life case study is presented then every question concerning that issue is examined in light of what Scripture says. Strategies for counseling are presented with Scriptural reference and application. Also several reading recommendations are listed in the back of each section.
The counseling strategies are challenging and cover areas that are usually avoided like: Single teen mothers, post-abortion issues, adoption and overeating.
I would highly recommend this book for self improvement and counseling others.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Counseling
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Women's Issues
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Church History
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Ministry & Church Leadership > Pastoral Counseling
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Theology > Feminist
- Books > Christian Living Store > Spiritual Growth
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Women's Studies > Feminist Theology
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality