Stay Active and Safe in the Sun with Women's Visors
Women's visors screen your face from harmful UV radiation and prevent you from having to squint against the sun. The crown is open at the top to help keep you cool by not trapping body heat.
Types of women's visors
Women's visors protect delicate facial skin from the sun. Some are fashion statements, while others are designed for use when you're playing sports. Certain models adjust using Velcro closures to ensure a snug and secure fit. Stretchable bands or rigid headbands open at the back are self adjusting. Athletic items made of moisture-wicking fabrics often double as sweat bands. You can wash most choices specifically intended for athletic use in washing machines. Fashion items may require special care such as spot cleaning or hand washing.
These products keep the sun out of your eyes while you're playing outdoor sports like golf and tennis. They can also be used to shield your eyes from distracting bright lights when you're playing sports at nighttime. Choices in this category stay put during intense movement.
Fashion women's visors are ideal when you're walking by the ocean or reading by the pool. Selections are often made of straw, plastic, polyester, and various combinations of these materials. Some have extra UV protection built into the brim. If you're traveling, a roll-up visor pops easily into your bag.
How to choose a women's visor:
* Consider a visor with moisture-wicking properties if you plan to use it during sporting activities
* Opt for selections with built-in UV protection if you want to wear the item for extended periods
* Choose fashion products with minimal trim to increase the versatility of your purchase
* Select adjustable models for comfort and ease of use
* Pick choices with dark colors under the brim to reduce glare