- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Women of Wine: The Rise of Women in the Global Wine Industry Hardcover – Jun 27 2006
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Inside Flap
"An engaging story that pays homage to the women at the crossroads of wine's cultural history. With penetrating insight and deep affection, Ann Matasar tells the story of these pioneering women through fascinating oral histories."Anne Rosenzweig, founding board member of the International Association of Women Chefs and Restaurateurs
"Ann Matasar has performed the tricky task of addressing women's roles in the wine world without resorting to tiresome gender stereotypes. Her book proves that, despite the challenges, women make an ever-increasing contribution to wine at every level of production, commerce, and appreciation."Mary Ewing-Mulligan, MW, co-author of Wine Style and Wine For Dummies, and President, International Wine Center
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
A fascinating read.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Hospitality, Travel & Tourism
- Books > Business & Investing > Women & Business
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Drinks & Beverages > Spirits
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Gender Studies
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Women's Studies
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Agricultural Sciences > Food Sciences
- Books > Science & Math > Agricultural Sciences > Food Science