- Exclusive access to cleaning, safety, and health supplies. Create a free business account to purchase
Woodstock Feng Shui Chime, Chi Energy Lapis
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The bright energizing music of these chimes ignites and invigorates the body's chi
- Bubinga finish ash wood, 3 platinum blue colored aluminum tubes, metal ornament, stone accents and clappers
- Length: 39" Overall chime length is measured from top of gather ring / knob to bottom of chime
- Other Woodstock Feng Shui Chime - Chi Energy include Feng Shui chimes: Amber, Jade and Tiger's Eye
- Over 30 years ago, Grammy award-winning musician and instrument designer Garry Kvistad created the first Woodstock Chime from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill; Garry and his wife Diane founded Woodstock Chimes in 1979 and still develop the chimes today
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Item Weight : 270 Grams
- Date First Available : May 6 2015
- Manufacturer : Woodstock
- ASIN : B00XAD282W
- Manufacturer reference : Woo-e69c2ce309
A curtain of small delicate stones and musically-tuned tubes provides a beautiful and balanced chime with an enchanting sound. The original musical scale was derived through chance and divination, by casting coins and referencing the I Ching. This chime is named for the ancient Chinese system of Feng Shui, believed to facilitate the positive flow of chi (or energy). Many people believe windchimes will bring good fortune, health and prosperity to the owner through the auspicious placement of chimes in their home and garden. Use this chime to bring energy and balance into your life.Over 30 years ago, Grammy award-winning musician and instrument designer Garry Kvistad created the first Woodstock Chime from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill. Fascinated by the Scale of Olympos, a 7th century pentatonic scale that can’t be played on a modern piano, Garry cut and tuned the lawn chair tubes to the exact frequency of the ancient scale. The resulting Chimes of Olympos was the first Woodstock Chime and is still one of our best selling, musically-tuned windchimes. Garry and his wife Diane founded Woodstock Chimes in 1979 and still develop the chimes today. It remains a family-owned business in New York’s Hudson Valley.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|