WordPerfect Office X5 EN/FR DVD Academic (bilingual software)
- Create great-looking documents, spreadsheets and presentations, and manage email with Corel WordPerfect Office X5--Academic Edition
- Includes WordPerfect X5, Quattro Pro X5, Presentations X5, Corel WordPerfect Lightning, Nuance PaperPort 12 SE, Mozilla Thunderbird for WordPerfect Office, and a bundle of additional software and resources
- Create and share PDFs right from the suite, automatically update documents with data from the Web, reuse text and graphics from any source, and quickly find answers and resources
- Work with 60+ file types, including ODF and Microsoft Office files, including the latest OOXML formats (.docx, .xlsx, .pptx)
- Integrated Popup Stopper eliminates annoying Internet pop-ups and web advertisements.
- Platform: Windows 7 / Vista / XP
- Media: CD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
For great-looking documents, spreadsheets, graphics and presentations, and powerful databases, get Corel WordPerfect Office X5 Academic Edition, the essential office suite for students and educators. It’s the easy and affordable way to create documents, analyze data and design multimedia slideshows. Open, edit and save Microsoft Office files and run on Windows 7 thanks to enhanced compatibility. Plus, new tools for graphics and photo editing, and the redesigned help system make it easy to complete projects quickly
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I use Quattro Pro and Excel and have had no problems going back and forth between them.
I do not use Presentations or Paradox.
But, it you absolutely have to work in Microsoft Word, then relax, knowing that Wordperfect can import from and export to Word formats, as well as from and to .pdf and many other formats. With Reveal Codes, you can see where the formatting commands have been embedded, making for easier editing when sharing files.
WordPerfect Office matches the original word processor with presentation, data management, and e-mail programs that are also easy to use and fully functional.
All in all, try WordPerfect Office x5 and you will be pleased to see how a truly spectacular office suite should work.
But it does none of these things perfectly. PDF files are sometimes distorted. Word text copies well but tables and images can go wrong.
What WordPerfect offers is WordPerfect- the best, most flexible and easy to use word processor ever sold. Change fonts - no problem, change them six different ways. Make your own taskbar- easy- choose everything from a set of lists. Has great easy tools like QuickCorrect which not only fixes errors, but will type in anything you want, even a whole paragraph, if you just type the key text you choose. Make-it-fit automatically cuts documents pages shorter, arranging fonts, borders, spaces to fit the size you choose. Reveal codes lets you easily take out trailing pages, remove graphics, do things with ease that are near impossible in Word. Print labels? Easy with Merge- hell in Word. If you want to do something a word processor can or ought to be able to do, then it's easy with WordPerfect. If you buy it and something is difficult, look online because you're doing it wrong. Everything is easy.