- Product Dimensions: 30.5 x 15.2 x 22.2 cm ; 454 g
- Shipping Weight: 948 g
- Item model number: A4982799
- ASIN: B0007Y9WHQ
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Nov. 10 2010
- Average Customer Review: 1,482 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #284 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
World Cuisine Tri-Blade Spiral Vegetable Slicer L 11 7/8" X W 5 3/8" X H 8 1/8
|List Price:||CDN$ 47.00|
|Price:||CDN$ 41.82 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 5.18 (11%)|
- Make quick work of fancy vegetable peeling with the spiral vegetable slicer
- Includes 3 sets of blades: 1/8-Inch spacing, 1/4-Inch spacing, and straight blade for ribbon cuts
- Simply place vegetable or fruit on prongs, turn wheel while pushing base toward blade
- Made of durable plastic
- Backed by a 1-year warranty; dishwasher safe
This item's packaging may indicate what is inside. To cover it, select Ship in Amazon box on the checkout page.
There is a more recent version of this product available. Check out the Newest Spiralizer from Paderno, in a more compact size. Now with a 4th blade for making angel hair spiral slices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Color Name: Tri-Blade
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Paderno World Cuisine A4982799 Tri-Blade Plastic Spiral Vegetable
From the manufacturer
The Paderno World-Cuisine Spiralizer''s new 4-blade design offers a total of five unique cuts.
Offer your kids fun, creative and healthy snacks with the 4-
- Baked Apple Chips
- Carrot Curls
- Zucchini Screws
- Pear Ribbons
Paderno World-Cuisine 4-Blade Spiralizer
The Paderno World Cuisine 4-blade spiralizer is an easy-to-use tool that makes vegetable spaghetti, cucumber ribbon strands, curly fries or long, spiral apple strands in seconds. We’ve combined all of the popular features and convenience of our 3-blade slicer, with a more compact and sleek design, as well as an additional blade providing a total of five unique cuts. The Paderno World-Cuisine Spiralizer will liven up your salads, help you introduce more fresh fruits and vegetables, and bring creativity to a raw or healthy diet!
- Straight/Accordion Blade w/ Stainless Steel Pin
- Angel Hair Shredding Blade (NEW)
- Fine Shredding Blade
- Chipping Blade
Transform Your Salads
Our spiralizer takes the work and time out of creating vibrant salads, slaws, and faux noodle salads. Liven up your dishes by adding curly carrots, strands of zucchini, and perfect shreds of cabbage and onions. Spiralized dishes are vibrant, eye-appealing, and full of texture!
Spiralized Mandarin Salad
Rutabaga Breakfast Skillet
Spiralized Broccoli Noodles
Angel Hair Zucchini Noodles
Simple to Use
The spiralizer is very simple to use. Begin by following all assembly instructions provided with the unit. Secure the spiralizer to a smooth, non-porous working surface by pressing down on each corner. Attach one side of your chosen fruit or vegetable to the small circular corer on the blade plate and gently press the prongs onto the opposite end. Use one hand to push the lever handle along while simultaneously turning the crank handle with the other hand. Your vegetable or fruit can measure up to 10 inches long and 7 inches thick, and must be at least 1/2 inch thick in diameter. Suggestions of vegetables and fruits to use are zucchini, carrots, cucumbers, sweet potatoes and apples. You can make long ribbons of cucumber and radishes for salads, apple spirals for apple slaw, and sweet potatoes for curly sweet potato fries. You can also use the straight blade for sweet potato or apple chips!
- Straight/Accordion Blade: Create ribbon cuts for salads, shredded cabbage for coleslaw, vegetable pasta, apple chips, and when used with the included pin you can create the popular spiral cut potato skewers.
- Angel Hair Shredding Blade (NEW): This blade creates perfect angle hair strands out of fruit and vegetables. Angel hair strands are ideal for use in soups, salads, and as a replacement for traditional pasta with a delicate sauce.
- Fine Shredding Blade: This is our popular “spaghetti” blade and is used to create a medium-sized cut for pasta replacement, stir-fry, and salads. Theses strands will hold up to a heavier or more substantial sauce like Bolognese.
- Chipping Blade: This blade allows you to create thicker stands or cuts. These thicker cuts are perfect for roasting and sautéing, and create an amazing base for many sauces. Make curly fries in mere moments with just a few turns of the handle.
- New pronged wheel features extra teeth that are both wider and longer to accommodate a greater variety of fruits and vegetables
- A smaller central coring blade has reduced the amount of waste to 1/8 inch (spaghetti size)
- The rotating pusher handle now accommodates both left and right hand users
- New compact design takes up less counter and storage area
Easy Assembly & Cleaning
Our 4-blade spiralizer has a more compact design than our previous 3-blade unit, to take up less counter or cabinet space. The blade holder folds down and the handle is stored inside when not in use. A clear tray covers the unit and doubles as a food tray to catch the ''noodles''. The spiralizer can be easily disassembled and washed under warm water with mild detergent or placed on the upper rack of a dishwasher. Be cautious when washing the blades, as they are very sharp and should not be touched directly.
The frame and blade plates are constructed of very high-quality, impact-resistant ABS plastic that is BPA-free, and the blades are made of stainless steel. The sizes of the four blade openings are: 3/32 inches (2 millimeters), 1/8 inch (3 millimeters), ¼ inch (6 millimeters), and 1/8 inch (straight blade). The slicer has four powerful suction feet that are fitted with oversized tabs for easy release, and does not require an outlet connection or batteries. A new encased blade storage compartment protects the stored blades from dripping juices while the slicer is in use.
Oodles of Zoodles
The Paderno World-Cuisine Spiralizer is the top selling tool for creating spiral noodles! Our newest four-blade unit allows you even more creativity with the addition of the angel hair blade. Use these ''noodles'' as a pasta substitute in dishes like spaghetti, noodle soups, pasta salads, and stir-fry. You can also create vegetable ''rice'' by placing the spiralized noodles into a food processor and pulsing until you achieve small "grains". Treat the vegetable grains as you would traditional rice: boil, steam, stir-fry, and saute!
To Make the Accordion Potato:
First, trim then ends from a potato. Pierce the potato with the included metal pin, making sure to push the needle all the way through the center of the potato. Remove the needle, then insert a wooden skewer through the back of the corer and into the piercing previously made in the potato with the metal pin. Attach potato centrally between corer and prongs, then begin turning the crank to start slicing. Remove the wooden skewer and expand the accordion. If necessary, transfer the potato to a longer skewer before expanding to hold contents securely. The accordions can be baked or fried!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Works quickly - can do a large zucchini in about 30 seconds if set up properly
It works with a wide size range of fruits and vegetables
The three blades allow for a wide range of cuts
The blades all fit nicely into the base - no figuring out where to store them
Assembly is extremely easy - simple, intuitive design.
Unfortunately, there are a couple of design issues that prevented me from giving it five stars:
Vegetable/fruit juice drips frequently in the area where the unused blades are stored, requiring them to be rinsed even when not used
The unit is so light it can be difficult to balance when spinning. You can balance it by pressing down with your free hand, but it takes a bit of getting used to
Sometime it can be challenging to get the blades out of the machine after use
All in all, a very good purchase and I would highly recommend it for anyone who is intending to spiralize frequently but doesn't want to break the bank.
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category