countdown boutiques-francophones Eco Friendly Cleaning and Care home Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on March 27, 2017
World Without End exceeded any and every expectations. Ken Follett is an amazing author. I find it hard to believe that I can be mesmerized page after page for over a thousand pages and at the end of the book feel like my best friend has died. History, romance, murder,mystery all wrapped up in a beautiful novel. I loved it. I'm waiting for a sequel.
on March 23, 2017
It is not one of his better books
He writes very well, I just didn't enjoy this book
I found it too dark
on May 9, 2017
Great fast ship good quality. I have to thank you great reading .. Thanks again well do bussness ain the furture
on April 7, 2017
Very good!
on July 7, 2017
I'm ten chapters in and it's fantastic. Absolutely does justice to pillars of the earth.
on January 31, 2017
Gave this book as a gift. I was loved by the recipient.
on November 4, 2016
done
on December 15, 2016
I am endeavoring to get many people to be avid readers.
This is a Christmas gift for an avid reader.
on October 13, 2016
compelling
on November 11, 2016
Second of the glorious series of Ken Follett. I was already in love with Follett' writing style with Pillars of the Earth. With this second masterpiece you will fall in love a again hopefully. It was hard to stop myself from reading so much I was in awe with the story. It took me approximately a month and a half to finish the book. I carried it why me at work, home, gym, commute name it.

I don't want to say too much, if you already read Pillars of the Earth, don't stop there and continue with World Without End.

After this one you might also want to watch the series.