Worthington 296954 20-Pound Steel Propane Cylinder with Type 1 with Overflow Prevention Device (OPD) Valve
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Engineered design for lightweight strength
- Rugged, damage resistant, all-steel construction
- Rust inhibiting Durabond powder coat paint
- Interiers that are clean, dry, and scale free
- Comfortable hand-holds in the collar for easier lifting
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 31.24 x 31.24 x 45.21 cm; 7.26 Kilograms
- Date First Available : May 16 2013
- Manufacturer : Worthington
- Place of Business : COLUMBUS, OH, 43085 US
- ASIN : B0009XCFRE
- Item model number : 336483
- Customer Reviews:
Whether you need to heat, power or grill, Worthington Cylinders specializes in making propane tanks and cylinders used daily across the globe. You'll find the quality of our customer service equals that of the propane tanks we deliver. Like all of our products, each propane tank and cylinder meets or exceeds industry regulations for quality and is manufactured in facilities that have won awards for proactive safety practices and regulations. Made of steel, the 20 lb. cylinder is part of a complete line of Worthington Cylinders' portable steel and aluminum propane cylinders. Worthington's steel portable propane cylinders come in eight sizes ranging from 4.25 lb. to 100 lb. for recreational, commercial, industrial and home applications. These cylinders are manufactured to Transport Canada (TC) specifications in facilities that have a Quality Management System certified to ISO 9002 requirements.