Wounded Boys Heroic Men: A Man's Guide to Recovering from Child Abuse Paperback – Jun 1 1998
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Daniel Jay Sonkin, Ph.D. is a Licensed Marriage, Family and Child Counselor in a group practice in Sausalito, California. Considered one of the world's foremost experts on treatment of male batterers, Dr. Sonkin was one of the early investigators and specialists in the field of family violence. He is the co-author of the first book written for batterers, Learning to Live Without Violence.
Top Customer Reviews
If you are suffering from the effects of abuse, find a good therapist and get this book. Life will look a lot better.
Most recent customer reviews
An engaging read, recommended to those who work with traumatized men or women.Published 8 months ago by t forcier
Typical California feel good self-help schlok. Blaming the victim for not getting in touch with his feelings earlier (and of course not paying someone like Sonkin to... Read morePublished on June 22 2004 by Mike
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health > Abuse & Self Defence > Sexual Abuse
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Recovery
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Current Events > Poverty > Social Services & Welfare
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Gender Studies > Men
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology > Abuse
- Books > Self-Help