Wright Tool 12208 5/32-Inch-1/4-Inch Drive Hex Bit with Socket
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.
- Wright drive takes full advantage of advanced CAD/CAM technology
- Improved torque load capabilities of every fastener
- Stress is distributed over a much larger area
- Leverage is improved, eliminating rounding and increasing strength
- Tool-To-Fastener contact area is ten times greater than with a conventional design
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Since 1927, the wright tool company has manufactured top quality hand tools. The use of wright alloy steel, precision heat treating and advanced manufacturing techniques results in products of long life, durability and toughness. All wright tool products are designed to meet or exceed the applicable ASME standards for each particular tool.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|