Do you dream of writing a book? Want to discover your creative voice, overcome the limiting thoughts that prevent you writing, and leave your legacy?
It is said that 80% of people want to write a book. Yet only 1% succeed.
While other books explain the steps of how to write a book and self-publish, Write Your Book at Fifty—A Call to Women gives you good reasons to do so. Sharing stories from new writers, recently published to bestselling status, it removes the mystique of what constitutes “a real writer.” It shows us that we are all more powerful and perceptive than we think.
Reading this book motivates and reminds you of:
- the deep joy and satisfaction of expressing your creative voice
- the importance of adding more meaning and purpose to life
- the magic that happens when you honor your truest self
- the tremendous value of insight gained through experience
- the positive difference you can make in leaving a legacy
- the need to be prepared when excuses come to derail you and how other writers overcome them
- why now is the BEST time in history to write and be your own publisher.
“Read this and write. Women have a world of experience to share,” says Marci Shimoff, NY Times bestselling author of Chicken Soup for the Woman’s Soul and Happy for No Reason.
This is a small book with a lasting message. If you loved Elizabeth Gilbert’s Big Magic, Steven Pressfield’s War of Art and Marianne Williamson’s The Age of Miracles, read this.