Writing Down the Bones: Freeing the Writer Within Paperback – Dec 6 2005
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"I'm convinced that none of the writers of my acquaintance can go another day without a copy of Natalie Goldberg's magical manual Writing Down the Bones."—Linda Weltner, The Boston Globe
"The secret of creativity, Natalie Goldberg makes clear, is to subtract rules for writing, not add them. It's a process of 'uneducation' rather than education. Proof that she knows what she's talking about is abundant in her own sentences. They flow with speed and grace and accuracy and simplicity. It looks easy to a reader, but writers know it is the hardest writing of all."—Robert Pirsig, author of Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance
About the Author
Natalie Goldberg is the author of ten books. Writing Down the Bones, her first, has sold over one million copies and has been translated into twelve languages. For the last thirty years she has practiced Zen and taught seminars in writing as a spiritual practice. She lives in New Mexico.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
stood up to my expectations. I'm absolutely pleased with this
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Authorship
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing
- Books > Literature & Fiction
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Eastern > Buddhism > Zen
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Buddhism > Zen
- Books > Self-Help > Creativity