- Media: Electronics
- Item Quantity: 1
X-Rite ColorMunki Smile CMUNSML
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- For photo hobbyists, design enthusiasts, gamers and for web viewing
- plug the device into your USB port and follow the on-screen instructions. ColorMunki Smile does all the work with a few clicks of the mouse.
- Calibrate LCD & LED displays - laptop or desktop. Super easy and intuitive wizard driven software - no color science knowledge required
- Calibrate one or multiple monitors for color consistency everywhere
- Uses the same color engine technology found in X-Rite's professional level color calibration solutions
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
ColorMunki Smile is a simple color calibration solution that makes sure your computer screen is always displaying the correct colors. ColorMunki Smile includes a measurement device and super simple software. You also get easy-to-follow help videos, but the process is so easy, you probably won’t need them. So isn’t it time to Stop Guessing if the image you see on your monitor is really the right color? Start Knowing with ColorMunki Smile!
ColorMunki Smile delivers super simple monitor calibration for your laptop or desktop monitor. Calibration is just a fancy way of saying adjust your computer screen to show the colors correctly. Sound complicated? Smile – it isn't.
Actually, it’s really easy. Simply plug the device into your USB port and follow the on-screen instructions. ColorMunki Smile does all the work with a few clicks of the mouse. When the process is done you’ll see before and after results and your new color settings automatically start working. So whether you are viewing, editing or sharing your images, you’ll know your colors are right. Even if you’re gaming or web browsing you’ll get truer colors. It couldn’t be simpler.
Your colors should really match everywhere they appear. With ColorMunki Smile, now they will. Easily. Beautifully. All the time. Start smiling.
* Calibrate LCD & LED displays – laptop or desktop
* Super easy and intuitive wizard driven software – no color science knowledge required
* Calibrate one or multiple monitors for color consistency everywhere
* Uses the same color engine technology found in X-Rite’s professional level color calibration solutions
* Before and after image shows instant results
* Calibration reminder notifies you when it is time to re-calibrate your display
* Easy to follow on-line help videos - no extra manuals needed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Work OK under Vista 32 bit but the app does nothing but crash after I upgraded to 8.1 64 bit. The application seems to be conflicting with either another installed app or a windows update. Still trying to narrow it down. Very frustrating.
cons: resulting dingy screen with washed out grey tones - no easy way to undo calibration that I could see
Im a total amateur, who limits my photography to little more than the auto settings on my point and shoot super-zoom camera. I improve my jpgs by using Photoshop Elements for cropping, brightening, and other easy stuff. My photographs look great on my laptop, vibrant with true to life colours, but when i tried printing them, they came out washed out and dark. I tried printing with Snapfish, Costco, and 2 different Wal-marts, with hugely varying, but consistently unsatisfying, results. I was going to try a "real" photographic printer, but they warned me that I should start by calibrating my laptop. So, not entirely convinced, I bought this package because it was cheap and easy to use.
Installation was extremely easy on my new laptop (windows 10), consisting of a few keystrokes, as directed by the disk, and hanging the calibration gizmo so it sits against my screen. About 10 mins later, it was done. My screen now had the same dreary, washed out colouring that I observed in many of my prints. Bummer, I thought. But, after going through my jpgs with Photoshop Elements, the print results were great. I was frequently able to achieve a great look by using the Quick/Smartfix/Auto feature in Photoshop,which previously, was unreliable.
For the most part, my jpgs needed to be brightened considerably to print well. So, if you are an amateur like me, you may be able to get reasonable prints at costco, just by brightening them significantly and skipping the calibration. This product however, gave me consistent results that Im very satisfied with.
Most recent customer reviews
Easy to use and fast.