- Item model number: RC147
- ASIN: B015SQNJ12
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Sept. 30 2015
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
XCSOURCE PM2.6 Flight Controller + Ublox NEO-6M GPS Module + Power Module for FPV RC147
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The sensors are exactly the same as with APM2.5+, however this version does not have an onboard compass, which makes this version ideal for use with multicopters and rovers.
- This revision of the board has no onboard compass, which is designed for vehicles (especially multicopters and rovers) where the compass should be placed as far from power and motor sources as possible to avoid magnetic interference.
- The APM 2.6 is a complete open source autopilot system and the bestselling technology that won the prestigious 2012 Outback Challenge UAV competition. It allows the user to turn any fixed, rotary wing or multirotor vehicle (even cars and boats) into a fully autonomous vehicle;
- This is designed to be used with the 3DR uBlox GPS with Compass (see option below), so that the GPS/Compass unit can be mounted further from noise sources than APM itself.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
-Arduino Compatible! -Can be ordered with top entry pins for attaching connectors vertically, or as side entry pins to slide your connectors in to either end horizontally -Includes 3-axis gyro, accelerometer and magnetometer, along with a high-performance barometer
-Onboard 4 MegaByte Dataflash chip for automatic datalogging
-Optional off-board GPS, uBlox LEA-6M module with Compass.
-One of the first open source autopilot systems to use Invensense's 6 DoF Accelerometer/Gyro MPU-6000.
-Barometric pressure sensor upgraded to MS5611-01BA03, from Measurement Specialties.
-Atmel's ATMEGA2560 and ATMEGA32U-2 chips for processing and usb functions respectively.
-1*APM 2.6 Flight Controller
-1*Ublox-6M GPS -1*GPS Antenna Seat
-1*Power Module Cable
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product