Yamaha CGS102A 1/2-Size Classical Guitar Bundle with Gig Bag, Tuner, Strings, String Winder, Austin Bazaar Instructional DVD, and Polishing Cloth
- Solid spruce top
- Deep meranti sides & back
- Beautiful rosewood fretboard & bridge
- 1/2-sized for children & beginners
- Compliant nylon strings
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Adding value to your purchase, Austin Bazaar bundles your instrument with necessary accessories. Everything you need to start playing immediately comes in one box. Save yourself the hassle and save some money while you're at it. A gig bag is included so you can keep your instrument safely packed away when you're on the go. An easy-to-use clip-on tuner is included so you can keep your instrument in tune. Strings are included so you have extra for later. A string winder is included so you can restring in a flash. An Austin Bazaar instructional DVD is included so you can pick up some tips while learning your new instrument. An Austin Bazaar polishing cloth is included so you can keep your new instrument in mint condition.
Sometimes remembering to practice is half the battle. The Yamaha CGS student classical guitar is easy to play and emanates a rich sound, so young guitarists will want to play this guitar all day, every day. They may stop sleeping altogether just to hear the dulcet tones of this half-size guitar. The Yamaha CGS102A is an affordable, quality option for a first guitar. The body and neck make this guitar easy to hold, while compliant nylon strings provide a comfortable path to build skills gradually. Let the first jam session commence!
Strings Scale: 535mm (21")
Body Depth: 80-84mm (3.15"-3.3")
Finger Board Width (Nut/Body): 48mm (1.9")
Finger Board: Rosewood
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- The guitar looks very nice, in terms of the color and the style.
- I usually play a full sized steel string acoustic guitar myself, so this one sounds very quiet, almost muffled. I believe that's more due to the smaller size and the nylon strings than because of the quality.
- The quality is pretty much what you'd expect from a beginner guitar in this price range. It's fine for a beginner.
- It's actually very easy to play, which is also great for a beginner. The strings are very easy to push and hold down.
- The items included in the bundle are also fine. The tuner is easy to clip on and use. The case is relatively simple and cheap, but it serves the purpose.
Overall, I'm happy with purchase. It's not the best guitar I've ever seen, but it's perfect for a young beginner.
I got the 3/4 size and it is great for my smaller (5'2") frame. It came with all the accessories noted and the gig bag was made for a 3/4 size guitar and fit perfectly.
Oh and there are instructional video included with Prime, so I'm watching one of those.