- Product Dimensions: 86.4 x 79.4 x 54.6 cm ; 7.48 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 13.1 Kg
- Item model number: AS-80LT12
- ASIN: B00ULCLMQ8
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Nov. 19 2016
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Yard Tuff AS-80LT12 Lawn Tractor Spreader, 12-Volt
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Spread seed and fertilizer easily with the 12-volt Lawn Tractor Spreader from Yard Tuff
- Has a capacity of 80 lbs., allowing you to efficiently take care of your spreading needs
- Mounts to nearly any lawn and garden tractor through hitch pin hole
- Convenient for the user with the wiring harness and onoff switch
- Includes mounting hardware, rain cover, and even a rate worksheet to help you determine the spread rates; 1 year limited Manufacturer's warranty
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Yard Tuff has now made it even easier to spread seed and fertilizer with the Yard Tuff AS-80LT12 Lawn Tractor Spreader, 12-volt. Simply mount the Spreader to your lawn tractor to take care of all of your spreading needs. This 12 Volt spreader is able to hold 80 lbs. of seed or fertilizer, allowing you to efficiently take care of large jobs. The spreader includes a wiring harness with an onoff switch to add convenience for the user. Also included are the rain cover and the mounting hardware. Make spreading your seed or fertilizer faster and simpler with Yard Tuff's Lawn Tractor Spreader.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
There were missing bolts that I had to buy, and additional nuts, washers, and eye bolts that I bought to steady the product. Tubing parts were bent at wrong angles, the deflector shield was mis-bent so that the spinner hung on the shield, blowing the power fuse the first time I tried to turn it on. The manual control for opening and closing the discharge port on the spreader was in the center of the spreader, directly behind your back as you sit in the mower's seat, making it impossible to start or stop the flow of product without stopping and getting off of the tractor. That was pretty much the last straw...
The hopper is also way smaller than you realize from the pictures, and I would be surprised if you could get enough of whatever you wanted to spread in it without multiple refills. These should be rated by cubic feet rather than pounds. For example, you couldn't get 80 pounds of grass seed in it, but you probably could if your product was dense (heavy) and fine-grained.
In short, I never got to use it, but I made several trips to buy and return hardware I bought to try to make the install work. If you enjoy wasted trips to Lowes or Home Depot, this item may be just what you want. Otherwise, steer clear and save yourself the aggravation.