- Item Weight: 31.8 g
- Shipping Weight: 22.7 g
- Item model number: LE6192WHWG
- ASIN: B004GGU66M
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: April 21 2016
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #14,178 in Jewelry (See Top 100 in Jewelry)
14k Yellow Gold AA Quality White Freshwater Cultured Pearl Earrings
- A wardrobe essential, look effortlessly chic with these classic pearl stud earrings from Aura Pearls. 6-7 mm white pearls are delicately set in 14k white gold.
- Slight variations in color, size, and shape may be visible due to natural properties of the pearl
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Amazon Collection|
|Back Clasp||Post with friction back|
|Total Metal Weight||0.22 grams|
|Number of pearls||2|
|Surface markings and blemishes||Very Lightly Blemished|
|Size per pearl||6-7 mm|
|Stringing Method||Not strung|
|Package||Deluxe Small Box|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Feel The Glow with AuraPearls
AuraPearls offers a variety of fine jewelry that complements any occasion.
Like our customers, each Freshwater Cultured Pearl has it's own unique luster and glow.
With pieces ranging from Classically styled to Modern and Trendy, women of all ages can find pearl jewelry to love from AuraPearls. Explore the collection for pearl studs, pearl strands, pearl bracelets, and more, at an exceptional value!
Metal Type: white-gold | Size Per Pearl: 6-7 mm
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The second pair of earrings broke again today, November 10, the same way in which the first pair broke. They are no longer able to be returned, so now we are stuck with earrings that have the pearl separated from the backing once again.
However, later on she did tell me that the earring back was too small and often it came lose. She ended up losing one of them. They are great quality pearls but bad quality earring backs..