Yonanas 902 Classic Original Healthy Dessert Fruit Soft Serve Maker Creates Fast Easy Delicious Dairy Free Vegan Alternatives to Ice Cream Frozen Yogurt Sorbet Includes Recipe Book BPA Free, Silver
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Fruit soft serve machine: easily create yummy vegan tasting treats by adding any combination of chocolate, or fruits like over-ripe bananas, berries, or mango to the chute for a smooth "ice-cream" Like taste
- Healthy goodness: with Yonanas, you can instantly churn 100 Percent frozen fruits to create a healthy vegan dessert without additional fat, sugar or preservatives compared to other "ice cream" Or "yogurt" Like treats
- Easy and fun to use: transform 100 Percent frozen fruit into dessert in just seconds by simply inserting frozen banana (or any fruit of your choice) into the chute and pushing down using the plunger. It's that easy and fun to make!
- Easy to clean: create delicious desserts without the hassle of cleanup; as the chute, plunger, and blade are top rack dishwasher safe
- Frozen dessert: use Yonanas to turn desserts into yummy goodness! Make simple, elegant, vegan homemade desserts like cakes, pies, Bon bons and sorbet. Perfect for entertaining guests, snacks for the kids, or a yummy anytime treat
- 120 volt. Designed for use in United States and Canada only, does not apply elsewhere
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Yonanas turns frozen fruit and other flavorings into a delicious, healthy soft-serve treat. The unit combines frozen bananas and any additional fruit or chocolate and instantly churns the ingredients to produce a vegan treat with the texture of frozen yogurt or soft-serve ice cream, but without the additional fat, sugar, or preservatives. The chute easily accepts berries, sliced mango, or cantaloupe along With frozen banana, and the integrated spinning blade mashes and incorporates the fruit into a silky-smooth confection with the texture of soft-serve ice cream or yogurt. The chute, plunger, and blade are dishwasher safe.This is only designed for us market. Yonanas model 902 includes instructions and a list of recipes. Plugs into AC. 14"H x 7.5"W x 6"D. Designed for use in United States and Canada only.
From the manufacturer
100% Fruit. Zero Guilt.
Yonanas allows you to indulge in a delicious frozen treat, but with none of the guilt. Plus, the recipe combinations are endless. Insert frozen fruit to create a healthy soft serve; or get creative with Yonanas based pies, cakes, mojitos, and more!
Yonanas Frozen Healthy Dessert Maker
100% Fruit Soft-Serve Maker
Easily create yummy tasting treats by adding any combination of chocolate, or fruits like over-ripe bananas, berries, or mango to the chute for a smooth "ice-cream" like taste.
Create Vegan, Sugar Free Desserts
Use Yonanas to turn desserts into yummy goodness! Make simple, elegant homemade desserts like cakes, pies, bon bons and sorbets. Perfect for entertaining guests, snacks for the kids, or a yummy anytime treat.
Transform Frozen Fruit into Dessert in Seconds
Included recipe book with 36 recipes will help you create simple, homemade desserts like pies, parfait, or sorbet! Perfect snacks for the whole family.
Easy to Use and Clean
Create delicious treats without the hassle of cleanup; as the chute, plunger, and blade are dishwasher safe.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only suggestion to the designer would be to make the feed chute a bit wider as it is hard to feed in blueberries.
If you have dietary restrictions or children this is a great way to have “ice cream”. Frozen bananas and whatever other frozen fruit or chocolate and it’s an amazing treat. My almost 6 month old was shovelling it in her face, I couldn’t put in on the spoon and hand her the spoon fast enough lol.
Top international reviews
It is a true marvel of science, magically producing perfect frozen yogurt from fruit, yes that's right, magic.
It blew my mind how similar it is to real ice cream. If you had placed a bowl in front of me, I dare say I would not recognize its true composition of pure fruit. Magic frozen yogurt which I am now guiltlessly consuming as I transcribe this very review.
I can say with confidence, this magic frozen yogurt leaves you feeling healthy, full, and like you've just had a bowl of ice cream.. for breakfast.
Which I will admit without shame is my dream breakfast, but a breakfast I have held out on for the sheer sake of dignity, until now my friends.
Furthermore, I nominate the creators of this glorious feat of engineering for the Edison Award, or an award of comparable recognition in the categories of invention and nutrition.
Bravo! Yonanas inventors, Bravo! You..are..Legends.
I would like to clear up a few misconceptions I came across in other reviews.
1) It is loud - Yes. It is loud. But you can literally make an entire bowl of "ice cream" in about 15 seconds. Who cares if it is loud for 15 seconds?
2) The machine wastes fruit - This is just ridiculous. The machine does not waste any fruit. The machine does always have about a bananas worth of ice cream on the inside grind, but believe me, the fruit did not vanish into thin air. You can easily recoup 100% of your fruit by opening up the grinding unit and scooping it out.
3) It is not powerful enough - I am sure the elite is pretty awesome, but for $41 it does the job just fine. The end product could not be smoother. You can buy 2 of these machines instead of 1 elite.
If you like to eat healthy or if you are on a diet, this machine is for you. It is just a brilliant idea. I cannot recommend it enough.
** Btw, my favorite recipe is PB&J - add frozen bananas, raspberries, and peanut butter. Yum.