- Product Dimensions: 16.7 x 3.3 x 5.5 cm ; 159 g
- Shipping Weight: 159 g
- Item model number: RF603C II C1
- ASIN: B00HO0BYQS
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Jan. 4 2014
- Average Customer Review: 65 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
- #2 in Electronics > Camera, Photo & Video > Lighting & Studio > Lighting > Strobe Lighting > Slaves
- #35 in Electronics > Accessories & Supplies > Camera & Photo Accessories > Digital Camera Accessories > Shutter Release Cables
- #55 in Electronics > Accessories & Supplies > Camera & Photo Accessories > Remote Controls
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 4.74 shipping
Yongnuo RF-603 II 16-Ch Wireless Flash Trigger for Canon 3-Pin Connection 1D/5D/7D/10D/20D/30D/40D/50D Cameras, 2.4GHz, 1/320sec Sync Speed
|Price:||CDN$ 43.02 FREE SHIPPING.|
- 1, Higher sync speed than the first generation --- The highest flash sync speed up to 1/320 second (some of models may only reach to 1/250s or less, difference combination of models of flash and camera using may achieved difference flash sync speed).
- 2, Adding the Locking rings
- 3, Improved Flash / Shutter control Buttons
- 4, Working for more non Canon/Nikon cameras and single firing pin cameras --- ALL Standard Hot shoe DSLR Camera except Sony and Minolta.
- 5, Adding the power switch for single transmitter --- Set the power switch on TX (single transmit) or TRX (transmit-receive automatic switch) state according to different shooting requirement. When it used as wireless triggering transmitter and flash testing, set to "TX"; When it used as wireless triggering receiver, using shutter release or other extended functions, set to "TRX". set to OFF means turn off the power.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
- Neewer 16 Channel Wireless Flash Trigger Set 1 Transmitter + 3 Receivers + 1 Sync Wire Cable for Canon 580EX II 580EX 550EX 540EZ 520EZ 430EX 430EZ 420EX 420EZ 380EX, Nikon SB-800 SB-600 SB-28 SB-27 SB-26 SB-25 SB-24, Olympus FL-50 FL36, Pentax AF-540 FGZ AF-360 FGZ AF-400 FT AF-240 FT, Sigma EF-500 DG Super EF-500 DG ST EF-430, Sunpak Auto 2000DZ 622 Pro 433AF 433D 383 355AFm 344D 333D, Vivitar 285HV and Other Flash Units with Universal Hot Shoe
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
1.The new RF-603 II is improved version of RF-603, it is a remote shutter release as well as a multi-functional radio flash trigger which can synchronously trigger flashes and studio strobes. Through the transceiver based system each item can be used flexibly as trigger or receiver. Only 2 AAA batteries are required as power source for each item.2.The 2.4GHz wireless frequency is suitable in most countries and guarantees high speed, distance and stability. Within capacious areas, the remote control distance may reach to 100m. The synchronization speed can reach to 1/320, depending on the situation it may reach to 1/250 or less.3.A set consist of 2 equal transceivers. Both of them can be a receiver as well as transmitter. It can trigger 1 flash with one set, since one serves as trigger and one as receiver. You can also buy additional transceivers to trigger 2 or more flashes at the same time. The pictures below just show one of the two sets.I mproved feature s:1. Hot shoe locking system to prevent from slipping off2. Switch on side for easy operation3. Enhanced self-detecting systeFunctions: 1.Remote Shutter Releasea.Wireless Remote Shutter Release ( On camera )--- You can mount one receiver into the camera and connect it with the camera via the 2.5mm shutter connecting cable, and can remote control the camera with other receiver. You can use it to fulfill the function of Auto-Focus, Continuous shooting, Long Exposure, Half-Way Pressing, Full-way Pressing and Bulb.b.Remote Shutter Release ( off Camera )--- You can use the single receiver to fulfill the function of remote shutter release after you connect it with your camera via the 2.5mm cable.2.Flash Triggera.To fire the Flash Speedlite --- one receiver can fire one flash speedlite, one set of RF-603 can control 2pcs Flash Speedlite at the same time.b.To fire the Studio Strobe light --- You need to purchase an extra
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What's missing? These are tiny and have no menu system, so setting the channel requires flipping some mini DIP switches inside the battery compartment. A rotary dial or buttons on the outside of the unit would be easier. And if you want wireless control of your Yongnuo flash power, you'll need the larger and more expensive YN-560TX. These are also simple units that don't support TTL - for that, look at the YN622.
Used it in a couple of sessions on my Sony a7 and it works. Requires Hot Shoe Converter (I bought this one http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00R7H47VW)
Time used so far = 10 hours total. Range used so far = less than 5 feet distance (in small studio).
will buy again (but hope they will last for the kind time ) :)
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews